The Clinical Training Manager, Wound is part of the Medical Strategy and Knowledge Advancement team and partners with the Sales team to provide comprehensive clinical and scientific training for the outpatient wound care business of Kerecis. This role involves developing training programs, educating the sales team on wound care products, and assisting in creating centers of excellence. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Medical Affairs, the Clinical Training Manager contributes to the growth of our wound care sales by equipping the sales team with essential clinical knowledge.
This full-time role is based in a Kerecis office and reports to the SVP of Medical Strategy and Knowledge Advancement.
- Provide clinical training, mentoring and support to educate sales staff (Regenerative Tissue Specialists) in the outpatient wound care market
- Collaborate Sales to create and implement training and development programs for private office and wound care center sales
- Develop a comprehensive sales training program focused on outpatient wound care sales, including private office, wound center, and ambulatory surgical centers
- Support the creation of centers of excellence nationally in outpatient wound care, collaborating with medical centers to enhance wound care knowledge and expertise
- Assist in organizing educational programs, including dinner sessions with physicians, to enhance clinical and scientific knowledge within the sales team
- Teach patient room etiquette, how to guide providers through the application of Kerecis products in common procedures and provide hands-on wound care training
- Develop and conduct intensive training sessions for new staff (Regenerative Tissue Specialists)
- Equip the sales team with critical skills that align with company sales goals and personal growth
- Strong clinical competency in wound care
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility to adapt to evolving training needs
- Strong organizational skills to manage training programs effectively
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned
- Knowledge about medical devices and compliance in the healthcare industry
Education and Experience
- Degree in a relevant medical field, preferably professional clinical credentials. RN, NP, PA, PT, DPM, MD, DO
- 3+ years of clinical experience, including wound care
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time. Kerecis is an equal opportunity employer.