We are seeking Quality Control Lab Analysts for various sites through the US and Ireland in support of current and future openings.
- Understands, implements, and maintains a safe work environment and good manufacturing practices with respect to procedural requirements and laboratory records and requirements.
- Maintains training certificates as needed for assigned job tasks.
- Performs analytical or microbial test methods and data verification of lab results to support product and material release with minimal error.
- Interprets experimental data for conformance with product and material specifications.
- Initiates appropriate exception documents in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Accepts responsibility for acquiring knowledge and experience to support continual personal development.
- Can work in multiple laboratory functional areas as assigned and can effectively perform a multitude of laboratory techniques for which they are trained on with minimal error and the ability to adjust to unforeseen obstacles to accomplish assignments.
- Budget time effectively to carry out assigned tasks and takes initiative to be involved in team activities and decision making.
- Makes suggestions for improvement based upon scientific and good manufacturing practices understanding.
- Works with others to maintain a positive atmosphere to accomplish business objectives and is an active participant in the work structure and fosters positive working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimally required, Associate’s Degree with at least 2 years of lab experience, High School Diploma with at least 5 years of directly related lab experience.
- Ability to effectively manage their own time to multi-task based upon their completed training matrix.
- Accountable to supervisor and assigned teams to meet broader business objectives.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.