Dyne Therapeutics is a clinical-stage muscle disease company focused on advancing innovative life-transforming therapeutics for people living with genetically driven diseases. With its proprietary FORCE™ platform, Dyne is developing modern oligonucleotide therapeutics that are designed to overcome limitations in delivery to muscle tissue. Dyne has a broad pipeline for serious muscle diseases, including clinical programs for myotonic dystrophy type 1 (DM1) and Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD), and a preclinical program for facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD).
The Associate Director, IT End User Support & Systems will be a key member of Dyne's IT Team to lead day-to-day operations of the help desk, leverage collaboration tools to support internal and external needs, drive employee onboarding and offboarding processes, and support initiatives to improve the maturity of our systems and processes in a cloud-centric environment. You will manage the relationship with our Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to ensure the user community has a highly productive work environment while growing a 24x7 and global support model. You will support our information security posture and other internal projects. As an Associate Director, you’ll be expected to lead and influence your team, leveraging on-the-job and other trainings to instill Dyne’s Core Values throughout the function.
We are looking for someone who has a strong passion for technology and assisting our employees to embrace that technology. If you want fast-paced, leading-edge experience working closely with employees at a dynamic biotech, you belong here. You provide enthusiasm, creativity, and hard work, while we’ll provide mentorship and opportunities to lead. You should have uncompromising attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
This role is based in Waltham, MA without the possibility of being a remote role. Applicants must be able to relocate to the area.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and continuously mature our End User Support function, providing highly effective and efficient support to executives, managers, staff, and contractors.
- Manage End User Support employees, contractors, and MSPs.
- Manage the relationship with our Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to ensure the user community has a highly productive work environment, dynamic mobility capabilities, and an effective support model, while growing a 24x7 and global support model
- Help employees with tech-related issues and questions, efficiently using onsite and remote staff to provide support
- Troubleshoot and solve issues with cloud systems, laptops, mobile devices, virtual meetings, endpoints, servers, and other systems
- Train and help employees use internal and external systems and services
- Research new technologies, adoption, and implementation strategies
- administer the ticketing and enterprise workflow systems to continuously improve effectiveness
- Administer the Single Sign On/MFA system and integrations with other tools
- Manage Microsoft Office 365 including Teams and SharePoint
- Support Dyne's information security program and initiatives Support Dyne’s growing AWS capabilities and MSP
- Create and maintain documentation for company intranet and end user knowledge base
Education and Skills Requirements:
- Minimum of an Bachelor’s degree in a technology or related discipline is required
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in IT services/support, preferably in a life sciences company
- Solid abilities with Windows PCs, Office 365 administration, SharePoint, and Zoom
- Familiarity with Active Directory/Azure AD, Okta, and corporate networks
- Familiarity with ITIL Service Management and Agile project management concepts
- Ability to solve problems creatively and independently with attention to details
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- A proactive attitude
- Enjoy interacting with and helping people
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principles functions for this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance workload.
This description is not intended to be constructed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, or requirements for the position. This position may change or assume additional duties at any time. The employee may be requested to perform different or additional duties as assigned. All Employees are expected to adhere to all company policies and act as a role model for company values.
Dyne Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.