The Senior Manager, Global Trial Optimization (GTO) will lead program or study level activities to inform the clinical development strategy, clinical study concepts, study protocols and operational plans that will enable predictable delivery of clinical programs and studies. We believe the Sr. Manager will play a key role in developing and managing relationships with external experts to facilitate a wide source of country and disease area intelligence that can be used in study design.
In this role, a typical day might include:
- Lead study level feasibility processes to generate high quality and timely data to inform study design, optimal geographical placement and operational planning.
- Partner with teams during CRO led feasibility activities to support validation of study and country level enrolment rates and study start up timelines to inform budget and baseline setting.
- Supports the development and implementation of the GTO function through process initiatives and change management activities.
- Partner with Data and Analytics function to review and identify appropriate central data sources and work with study teams to define assumptions for data curation and insight development
- Articulate the data story to teams based on country level feasibility and centrally derived data to support data driven decisions to enhance protocol design
This role might be for you if:
- You have proven experience in leading feasibility activities.
- You have proven experience operationalizing clinical development programs in a global setting from first-in-human to post-approval
- You are a compelling communicator with the ability to translate sophisticated messages to a variety of audiences.
- You can build strong working relationships in a diverse range of team environments
To be considered, we expect you to have a Bachelor's degree and at least seven years of relevant industry experience within pharma/biotech, a CRO or consulting.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$126,600.00 - $206,600.00