Our Medical Sales Specialists are at the forefront of engaging Allergists and other key customers. We need someone who is highly proficient in presenting clinically-focused sales messaging that resonates and compels potential and existing customers to take action. Our ideal candidate must be driven by the highest degree of integrity and appreciation for always doing what is right aligned with our core beliefs and values. We see this as an outstanding opportunity to join a fast-paced, results-oriented, customer-focused team if you are up for the challenge.
As a Medical Specialist, a typical day may include the following:
- Developing strategy and executing tactics within key accounts in the Allergy / ENT therapeutic area
- Establishing and fostering strong working relationships with health care professionals, including nurses, office staff key patient advocacy support groups
- Collaborating with regional colleagues, as well as other field-based and home office personnel teams to proactively address customer needs
- Analyzing market dynamics and trends to develop strategies which support brand and corporate objectives
- Engaging in initiatives to promote sales success such as industry related congresses, local and regional meetings and medical conferences
Geography: Austin, TX. The representative must reside within the territory.
This role may be for you if:
- You are confident in demonstrating strong and consistent sales performance that exceeds expectations related to product goals
- You are innately guided by core values of ethics and compliance and always act in a manner consistent with those values
- You have a competitive spirit and harness your grit to power your approach to sales
- You collaborate effectively with internal and external partners
- You share a passion and learning aptitude for science and are proactive in strengthening knowledge related to disease-state, treatment options and healthcare trends
- You are able to effectively connect your work to the overarching brand strategy and shift focus dynamically as needed
To be considered you must possess a minimum of a Bachelors degree. A Masters degree or other advanced education/certifications are a plus. We expect that a successful candidate will have specialty pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical experience with a minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical sales experience is required for someone to be successful when joining the organization. Having a minimum of 2 years selling in the Immunology market or a similar subcutaneous self-injectable biologic specialty market is also a requirement for this role. We need someone with shown success and consistent sales performance in complex markets across diverse customer segments. This role requires the ability to travel and cover large geographic territories.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$138,600.00 - $181,200.00