HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of.
CDnA - Senior Manager Global Insights, Oncology Solid Tumors.Live
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role The Senior Manager, Global Insights will focus on late-stage pipeline assets and is responsible for facilitating decision-making across the commercial organization by leading insight generation, adapting their approach across a myriad of sources. This may include but not limited to synthesis of internal knowledge, strategic secondary analytics, and primary market research.
The individual in this role is an excellent collaborative business partner and must successfully influence a strong commercial view for product strategy, brand building, and breakthroughs for internal governance. Results will help shape target product profiles and clinical development plans. They must be a passionate champion of insights-driven strategy, adept in compelling storytelling, and grounded in objective decision making.
Given the dynamic nature of pre-launch programs the individual in this role will bring an adaptive consulting-type approach and readiness to solve ambiguous problems occasionally within accelerated timelines. Lastly, they must be willing to provide strategic partnership and actively engage partners even when the path forward is uncharted.
- Integrate insights from a variety of sources (e.g., market research, competitive intelligence, secondary data, advisory boards) to address business needs.
- Plan, design and conduct primary market research with a research agency for multiple assets in stages of product lifecycle to enable strategic decision making.
- Create performance dashboards in collaboration with local Marketing, Commercial Analytics and Market Research teams to enable performance insights.
- Conduct ad hoc strategic secondary analytics to inform strategic decisions.
- Clearly communicate inspiring ideas and insights across a variety of audiences and forums.
- Lead cross-region / cross-portfolio initiatives in collaboration with key partners in global, regional, and local commercial teams
Flexible Commuter role to Thousand Oaks, US Headquarter site. You will work on-site a minimum of 2 days a week.Win
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek possesses these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
Doctorate degree and 2 years of primary market research, management consulting and/or strategic insights generation experience
Masters degree and 4 years of primary market research, management consulting and/or strategic insights generation experience
Bachelors degree and 6 years of primary market research, management consulting and/or strategic insights generation experience
Associates degree and 10 years of primary market research, management consulting and/or strategic insights generation experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of primary market research, management consulting and/or strategic insights generation experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- Ability to independently extract, analyze, treat, and consolidate data from sources in formats with rigor and level of accuracy
- Strong knowledge of drug development the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience leading primary market research
- Ability to think strategically and influence key business decisions
- Ability to work collaboratively in team-based environment across groups
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to explain complex concepts and sensitive findings clearly to a variety of audiences, including senior management
- Experience with commonly used biopharmaceutical industry datasets and databases
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
The annual base salary range for this opportunity in the U.S. is $140,400 - $171,600.
In addition to the base salary, Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.