401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
“We deliver innovative treatments to improve the lives of individuals suffering from neuropsychiatric, neurologic and other disorders”
Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. is a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company headquartered in New York City. Founded on Nobel-prize winning research, we launched our first commercial product in CNS in 2020 and received approval for an expanded indication in 2021. Currently celebrating our 21st anniversary, we have a strong pipeline with projects in preclinical development stage through Phase III. We celebrate science, welcome curiosity, expect collaboration and demand integrity and respect in all we do, create and deliver.
The Director, Health Economics & Outcomes Research supports the Medical Affairs department in the development and the execution of the Strategic Medical Plan (SMP) as well as the development and execution of an HEOR plan. They perform the relevant tasks to ensure successful implementation of the SMP and proper product support. They are involved on projects concerning marketed products, but also products in (and entering) the clinical phase of development.
*This position is classified as a NYC headquarters position, but the role is currently working remote.
Tasks include but are not limited to the Following Areas:
- Economic Modeling
- Publication development
- Identification of opportunities in all stages of drug development
- Proposal of research studies
- Data presentation and strategy
- Support of Commercial and Scientific efforts
- Build an HEOR group under the organization of the Medical Affairs Department
- Develop and implement HEOR strategies and programs for Intra-Cellular’s marketed products and products in development
- Develop HEOR launch plans in conjunction with relevant departments
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners
- Identify HEOR evidence gaps and requirements, and develop models and studies to demonstrate product differentiation within the therapeutic space
- Evaluate relevant payer decisions and work with the internal payer group to develop economic strategies
- Collect feedback in advisory meetings run by commercial colleagues
- Report, publish, and disseminate HEOR data and study results in compliance with company and industry/regulatory requirements
- Provide input and advice on development projects in order to obtain necessary and beneficial information to assist in product differentiation
- Analyze and advise on Real World Data tools
- AMCP dossier development
- Master’s degree Required.
- Advanced Degree preferred (PhD, PharmD or MD)
- Experience in relevant Therapeutic Area (i.e., psychiatry/neurology) preferred
- Minimum 8 years of overall work experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/device industry preferred
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Ability to work in a team setting as well as function as an individual contributor
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to be flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to think strategically and be able to anticipate problems before they occur
- Ability to be proactive in finding solutions to issues
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations
Intra-Cellular Therapies is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Director, Health Economics & Outcomes Research Base Salary range $180K - $220K