The Product Development Scientist is part of a small but seasoned team of medical device professionals responsible for the development and commercialization of the Company’s next generation products across its wound, burn and surgery market.
This full-time role is based in the Minneapolis, Minnesota, office and reports to the Senior VP of Research & Product Development.
- Design, perform and report on laboratory experiments and product testing
- Perform and document laboratory experiments
- Analyze data collected in lab experiments using graphical and statistical methods.
- Clearly and efficiently communicate research progress using presentation tools in weekly group meetings
- Maintain, calibrate and use laboratory instruments in a safe and reproducible manner
- Demonstrate effective time management and efficiency through careful planning and multitasking
- Maintain the laboratories chemical inventory and order lab supplies as needed. Must be comfortable coordinating with vendors by phone and email
- Miscellaneous lab support duties as needed
Anticipated travel: 5%
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may
change at any time. Kerecis is an equal opportunity employer.