At Corcept Therapeutics, we believe the potential impact of cortisol modulation on the future of health has long gone overlooked. That is why for twenty-five years we have pushed the boundaries of what is possible, driven by fiercely independent science, open collaboration and the curiosity to follow the data wherever it leads.
Our company is committed to building a culture that values diverse perspectives and the unique contributions of every employee. Our vibrant community is made up of over 300 people—medical practitioners, scientists, and industry professionals—all with the shared goal of advancing the science of cortisol modulation to treat serious disease.
Our work has uncovered over 1000 proprietary selective cortisol modulators, including our marketed product, Korlym® (mifepristone), the first treatment available for those living with Cushing’s syndrome, a life-threatening condition caused by excess cortisol activity. Today, we have a unique opportunity to revolutionize the treatment of severe endocrine, oncology, metabolism and neurology disorders and aim to deliver better outcomes for the people affected by them.
The RM will manage a team of Clinical Specialists (CS) and provide consistent direction regarding the execution of sales and marketing strategies for the Southwest region.
- Formulate sales strategies and analyze performance within the region
- Fully engage with key customers by developing and implementing strategies that support sales growth
- Provide on-going coaching and development of CSS team
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with key executives and decision makers in all key accounts
- Participate in and contribute to commercial team planning sessions as requested, representing the needs of customers and the sales team and driving business building plans of the organization
- Act as local liaison and collaborator, building consensus on strategies and tactics that drive business results
- Operate within compliance guidelines at all times
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Technical Proficiencies:
- Proven success in leading a sales team within a large geography
- Experience in endocrinology, orphan disease, or other specialized markets a plus
- Strong clinical acumen
- Ability to analyze sales and other relevant market data to formulate strategic plans
- Strong ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Required to travel by car and plane at least 80% of the time
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Must maintain a driving record in accordance with Corcept vehicle policy
- Master’s Degree in a life science or related field or equivalent experience
The pay range that the Company reasonably expects to pay for this position is $190,000 - $215,000; the pay ultimately offered may vary based on legitimate considerations, including geographic location, job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and education.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Corcept appreciates the commitment and hard work of all our team members as we strive to discover and develop novel treatments for patients with serious unmet medical needs.
Please visit our website at: https://www.corcept.com/
Corcept is an Equal Opportunity Employer