• Under general supervision, provides production support, setting up production procedures and labels
• Operates manufacturing equipment following standard procedures and current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
• Tracks equipment performance and adjusts setups, calibrations and alignments
• Enters data for process control, departmental databases and spreadsheets
• Reviews and maintains cGMP production support documentation/departmental databases and spreadsheets
• Assists with investigations; reviews operational and process discrepancies in manufacturing
• High School Diploma or equivalent vocational or technical training
• 3-5 years' manufacturing experience
• Functional knowledge of cGMPs and manufacturing operations in a regulated facility
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Plasma
CSL Plasma is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma. Our work helps to ensure that people with rare and serious diseases are able to live normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because lives depend on us. Learn more about CSL Plasma.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Plasma!