Assistant, Administration ll
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: DESCRIBE SCOPE:
% OF TIME OR
Administrative support for VP, Regulatory Affairs:
· Proactively maintains calendar and manages schedules, appointments, determining priorities; resolve scheduling conflicts as needed, and ensures efficient management and/or organization of meetings in collaboration with senior leadership administrators as needed.
· Manage and coordinate travel requirements and conference registrations; occasionally support travel and office arrangements for visiting employees.
· Prepare expense reports, expedites, and tracks processing of all department expense reports, check requests, and purchase requisitions.
· Manage and coordinate departmental onsite and offsite events and meetings, including facilities and catering support as well as meeting logistics (videoconferencing, meeting venue, etc.).
· Manage organizational charts and contact lists as needed.
· Assist in tracking departmental budgets and excellence awards distribution.
· Prepare agendas, materials, and minutes for meetings as required. Compose and prepare routine correspondence; format/edit documents as needed.
· Makes recommendations to ensure the efficient handling of administrative matters and tracks special projects/initiatives to completion.
· Exercises a high degree of diplomacy, confidentiality, tact, and professionalism.
Administrative support for scheduling aesthetics team meetings and trainings; collaborate with meeting managers and with administrators to schedule meetings and resolve scheduling conflicts. Support document filing, meeting recordings and organizing as needed. Prepares administrative portion of slide decks for routine meetings.
Handles administrative responsibilities for the Aesthetics Regulatory Affairs department.
· Coordinate and schedule onboarding and/ or staff offboarding; works with managers, HR, space planning, and IT. Ensure proper set up/ removal of training in Compliance Wire.
· Coordinate department meetings, celebrations, and events.
· Assist in floorplan update and workspace coordination.
· Coordinate, process, and track office supply orders for the department
· Serves as key gatekeeper for and inquiries from other external stakeholders; field and transfer calls to appropriate internal departments.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS):
The requirements described in this section are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Education and Experience
· High school degree; college graduate preferred.
· 10-12+ years of increasingly responsible administrative and secretarial experience
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Knowledge of SAP and Aero is beneficial.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels within Allergan.
· Creative, flexible, well organized, resourceful, and proactive.
· Outstanding attention to detail
· Budget tracking and management experience
· Excellent judgement in handling confidential, legal, or sensitive information.
· Ability to work independently, anticipate needs, set priorities, and handle multiple tasks with a high level of efficiency and little or no supervision.
· Possess team spirit, can-do attitude, and entrepreneurial style.
· Open to business Travel 1-2 times/ year (<10%)
Applicable only to applicants applying to a position in any location with pay disclosure requirements under state or local law:
The compensation range described below is the range of possible base pay compensation that the Company believes in good faith it will pay for this role at the time of this posting based on the job grade for this position. Individual compensation paid within this range will depend on many factors including geographic location, and we may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive programs.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole and absolute discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, consistent with applicable law.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.