GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. GRAIL, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN). For more information, please visit www.grail.com
GRAIL is seeking a Marketing Manager, Business to Business (B2B) for its Enterprise Channels (Payers and Employers.) The Marketing Manager, B2B Enterprise Channels will be responsible for supporting the B2B marketing and sales funnel in the Payer and Employer channels, building and optimizing marketing programs promoting GRAIL’s product offering for the early detection of cancer.You Will
Your Background Should Include
- Understand the evolving healthcare landscape as it pertains to payers and self-insured employers, and maintain a pulse on the strategic priorities and pain points of these entities.
- Serve as the voice of the customer representing the priorities and needs of the various key stakeholders within payers, health plans or employers including plan administrators, HR and/or C-suite executives, service line leaders and clinicians.
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging for GRAIL’s early detection product offering to drive interest and demand for the Enterprise channels’ audience, customized by segment.
- Develop key marketing strategies and objectives to create awareness and adoption of technology.
- Drive awareness, lead generation and commitments through digital campaigns, webinars, publications, in-person events and other creative programs.
- Develop, deliver and track key lead generation programs to drive qualified leads into the sales funnel working with the field teams collaboratively to maximize program effectiveness.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitive landscape.
- Collaborate closely with key accounts, other members of the marketing team, clinical development, and product management on developing the value proposition.
- BA/BS with a minimum of 8 years of experience or a Masters/PhD degree with a minimum of 6 years of experience. MBA is a plus.
- Demonstrated success marketing a solution to payers and/or self-insured employers in prior roles, with payer experience highly preferred.
- Experience in B2B Marketing in healthcare, with experience with partnerships, customer success and business development highly desired
- Strong understanding of key stakeholder roles, buying journey, regulatory environment and existing network of contacts at payers, employers or health plans.
- Experience with effectively communicating to customers, particularly with c-suite or executive levels.
- Experience developing content and messaging targeted at payers or employers in health plans and/or enterprise benefits buying environments.
- Experience with B2B marketing channels and formats (search, social, content marketing, customer journeys, and email/marketing automation) is required.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally to drive results in a matrixed, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated track record of getting things done and growing responsibility over time.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Willing and able to travel as needed, approximately 15%.
The expected, full-time, annual base pay scale for this position is $123,000- $154,000. Actual base pay will consider skills, experience, and location.
Based on the role, colleagues may be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan tied to company and individual performance, or an incentive plan. We also offer a long-term incentive plan to align company and colleague success over time.
In addition, GRAIL offers a progressive benefit package, including flexible time-off, a 401k with a company match, and alongside our medical, dental, vision plans, carefully selected mindfulness offerings.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us
to request accommodation. GRAIL maintains a drug-free workplace.