At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Lilly is looking for inventive, motivated and eager scientists to join the Global Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacometrics Team. PK/PD & Pharmacometrics scientists are functional leaders in research and development throughout the value chain from preclinical lead molecule identification to clinical post-drug approval. Our goal is to identify and develop the right drug with the right dose for the right patient through the model-informed paradigm of drug R&D. These emerging scientists will apply PK/PD and pharmacometric approaches to translate from preclinical to the clinical setting by integrating data from multiple subject areas.
This role will give you the opportunity to contribute your scientific and technical knowledge to model-informed drug discovery and development strategies and plans, trial designs and data interpretation. If you have a passion, curiosity and persistence to affect change and deliver results, this could be the career for you. Apply today!
We need a dynamic and hardworking scientist who is able to:
- Conduct PK/PD modeling and simulation to advise drug development programs.
- Provide PK/PD/Pharmacometric and scientific leadership to project teams to support the selection of the right target, molecule, dose, patient population, and development approaches.
- Support decision-making through collaboration on cross-functional teams.
- Develop PK/PD sections of clinical development plans.
- Support the preparation and delivery of Phase I, II, and III study protocols, analysis plans, data interpretation, and study reports.
- Prepare relevant INDs, IBs, CTDs and other regulatory documents for development and registration of new drugs and line extensions across multiple geographies. This may involve direct interaction with FDA, EMA, PMDA and other regulatory agencies.
- Mentor other scientists as well as interact, guide and collaborate with academia.
- Represent the group to increase visibility externally, through key publications, active leadership in key scientific organizations, industry trade groups, or consortia.
PhD and/or MD in relevant scientific field such as pharmacokinetics, pharmacometrics, clinical pharmacology, biological/pharmaceutical sciences, bioengineering, biostatistics.Additional Skills/Preferences
- Knowledge of relevant modeling and simulation software (e.g. NONMEM, Monolix, R, S-Plus, Phoenix NLME, MATLAB, Berkeley Madonna, Simbiology, SIMCYP, Phoenix WinNonLin, etc.)
- Experience in pharmacokinetics, pharmacometrics, clinical pharmacology, population PK modeling, exposure-response modeling, clinical trial simulation
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our employee resource groups (ERGs) offer strong support networks for their members and help our company develop talented individuals for future leadership roles. Our current groups include: Africa, Middle East, Central Asia Network, African American Network, Chinese Culture Network, Early Career Professionals, Japanese International Leadership Network (JILN), Lilly India Network, Organization of Latinos at Lilly, PRIDE (LGBTQ + Allies), Veterans Leadership Network, Women’s Network, Working and Living with Disabilities. Learn more about all of our groups.