Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results.
What Your New Manager Wants You To Know
I am looking for a Transformation Process Architect that will lead and drive Commercial and Operational Excellence business transformations and activities to meet shared business objectives, including cost improvement projects and value stream improvements. You will work with complex processes measuring their effectiveness with consistent review and collaboration with business leaders for process improvement. Through in-depth evaluation of data and use of OpEx tools and methods, you will exercise judgement within broadly defined practices and policies to create a transformation strategy. Effectively drive strategy and gain alignment with varying levels of stakeholders by building relationships, strong communication skills and impactful use of OpEx tools and resources. Lead key implementations to completion through strong project management skills. Serve as a subject matter expert for OpEx initiatives including coaching and mentoring employees on new and existing projects.
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU WILL…
· Partner with department and division leaders to Lead implementation of large-scale transformations of complex business processes across the Commercial and Operations organization. You will identify key KPIs / CTQs to target and build an improvement strategy following the DMAIC roadmap that optimizes process improvements, for increased productivity and quality, and reduced waste.
· Model and apply LSS principles and methods to business processes using a variety of appropriate tools and techniques such as Process Mapping, Capability analysis, FMEA, Fishbone, SIPOC etc., to analyze relevant targets and cost savings opportunities. Evaluate existing processes using interviews, workshops, document analysis, surveys, Kaizen Events, creating business cases and workflow analysis.
· Identify strengths and areas for process improvement, establishing shared goals between business strategies and improvement initiatives.
· Perform root cause analysis, analyze data for trends and provide recommendations for improvement.
· Meet with business and technical leaders to identify and scope opportunities, outline potential value and ROI, and identify risks and constraints.
· Capture the tactical and strategic business goals that provide traceability through the organization and map them to metrics that provide ongoing governance capability.
· Define the data elements shared between the various business units in the enterprise and the relationships between those data elements and processes, people, systems, and other process elements.
· Recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies, and cross-silo redundancies such as role alignment, process gaps and overlaps, and business capability maturity gaps.
· Provide training and mentorship as required on Lean Six Sigma tools.
· Any other responsibilities deemed appropriate to the role.
· Min. 4 - 5 years’ experience in Commercial Operations, Customer Operations or Statistical Analysis.
- Lean6Sigma Green Belt qualification required, Black Belt desired.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in a science discipline is preferred.
- 2-3 years of process improvement or quality engineer experience
- Proven record of working in an ambiguous environment and collaborating across multiple areas to achieve a common business objective.
- Advanced interpersonal and presentation skills to influence at all levels and spur change, facilitate, and improve performance within a cross - functional environment.
- Project Management skills for leading implementations, appropriate decision making, risk and time mitigation, managing stakeholder expectations.
- Change Management skills in active listening, collaboration, and conflict resolution for cross functional transformations.
- Continuous education to ensure state of the art methods, procedures and technologies are implemented in Transformation efforts.
- Willingness to travel #LI-AA
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.