Terray is a biotechnology company with the technology, data, and mindset to radically change the way we discover and develop small molecule therapeutics. We explore molecules and targets broadly and deeply with a sophisticated integration of ultra-high throughput experimentation, generative AI, biology, medicinal chemistry, automation, and nanotechnology. Everything the company does is grounded in an iterative approach, producing massive amounts of precise, purpose-built data mapping interactions between small molecules and causes of disease that gets increasingly valuable with each cycle of design and experimentation. The company’s platform uniquely blends experimentation and computation to improve the cost, speed, and success rate of small molecule drug discovery and development.Position Summary
Terray is currently seeking a motivated, creative, and experienced Software Engineer with a focus on DevOps. As an integral member of our Computational and Data Science team, the candidate will be responsible forfacilitating deployment and continuous integration of our technical products across the board.
The core responsibilities of this position are:
- Build, maintain, and improve our continuous integration pipelines for testing and linting code before merging
- Implement continuous deployment across our key products, both in the cloud and on-premises
- Maintain and develop our cloud footprint with IaC
- Write unit tests, assist with documentation, and participate in code review process
Experience and Qualifications
Part of Terray’s success is nurtured by a hands-on work environment where everyone is accountable, vested in a vision of excellence, and actively taking part in the success of the business. Terray supports a positive work environment where employees can feel engaged, recognized and empowered to be creative.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Highly proficient in Python. Experience in the PyData stack is a plus (numpy, pandas, scipy, scikit-learn, etc.)
- Experience working in a Linux environment, namely in CLI.
- Experience with SQL and interfacing with databases in code
- Experience with AWS cloud resources
- Experience with container build and deployment systems like Docker
- Experience with IaC for an AWS environment
- Knowledge of coding best practices, including standards, reviews, version control, and unit testing
$132,000 - $198,000 (annually) depending on seniority; participation in the Company's option plan; 3% 401K contribution; full benefits.