Why join Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma?
Our mission is to help improve the health of humankind.
We are a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization with sites in Belgium, United States, Japan, and India providing comprehensive development, cGMP manufacturing, and aseptic fill finish services. We pride ourselves in offering a unique environment in which the work we do every day plays a crucial role in society.
We hope to inspire employees to come to work engaged and ready to give their all. This allows Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma to meet the commitments it makes to partners, patients and employees.
Total Rewards package designed to make your life better:
We offer health benefits, annual performance bonus, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, matching 401k contributions (immediate vesting), tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and much more!
Your next career move:
We are currently seeking a Materials Management Associate I who supports the processes associated with inventory movement and material support to other AjiBio departments. This position should have a basic understanding of the receipt, shipment or movement of Non-GMP material, Raw Materials, Samples, Drug Substance and Final Product. Employees will be expected to follow AjiBio SOP’s for raw material movement, raw material inventory, material transfer, CSM inventory.
- Train on GMP processes in materials management.
- Train on required SOPs and execute training curriculum.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflect positively on the company.
- Performs various materials management functions such as receiving, inventory control, shipping and internal logistics.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values. Aligns daily actions with department and company goals.
- High school diploma or GED. Bachelors in Science Preferred
- Zero to two (0-2) years of material management experience.
- Experience in a cGMP environment strongly preferred.
- Ability to follow directions in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with ERP/MRP systems.
- Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines or as a team member.
- Familiarity with quality standards, supplier management policies and cGMP standards.
- Extensive experience with ERP systems and planning tools preferred.
- Proven track record of problem solving and cross functional teamwork
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills .
The anticipated hourly range for candidates who will work in California is $17.81 - $24.93
The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will be asked to complete a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.