Why join Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma?
Our mission is to help improve the health of humankind.
We are a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization with sites in Belgium, United States, Japan, and India providing comprehensive development, cGMP manufacturing, and aseptic fill finish services. We pride ourselves in offering a unique environment in which the work we do every day plays a crucial role in society.
We hope to inspire employees to come to work engaged and ready to give their all. This allows Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma to meet the commitments it makes to partners, patients and employees.
Total Rewards package designed to make your life better:
We offer health benefits, annual performance bonus, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, matching 401k contributions (immediate vesting), tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and much more!
Your next career move:
We are currently seeking an HR Generalist to act as a generalist in a variety of human resources activities, and facilitate and support various HR initiatives. This position will serve as a coach to employees and managers; assists with the implementation of HR plans, programs, services, practices, and policies that directly align to the business strategy.
- Manages FMLA, ADA, PDL, and qualifying leave of absences.
- Manages all worker’s compensation claims in partnership with Safety, Health, and Environment team.
- Provides HR guidance to employees and managers with regard to career development, recruiting, performance management, compensation, training, LOA, company policies, etc.
- Communicates, researches, and assists Human Resources team in implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Leads internal and external audit requests.
- Verifies all new employee I-9 forms in E-Verify.
- Conducts personnel file audits/I-9 audits.
- New Employee Onboarding activities including all pre-hire, NHO trainings and follow up hire activities, etc.,
- HR Operations including HR reporting, HRIS platform administration, etc.
- Compliance-related activities
- Responds to employee questions related to benefits, compensation, leave administration, employee relations, company policies and other issues.
- Responds to Global Parent Company requests and administers visa progress for inpatriates.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline or equivalent training and experience required.
- Minimum of four (4) years of progressive Human Resources experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year managing LOA cases.
- PHR preferred
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Professional demeanor with attention to detail and accuracy.
- High degree of personal initiative and achievement motivation, setting personal standards of excellence and ongoing performance improvement.
- High level of self-confidence with ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships with clients and HR colleagues.
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and creating solutions to address identified issues.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
The anticipated hourly range for candidates who will work in California is $58,959.86 - $82,543.80
The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will be asked to complete a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.