HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve worked hard to become the professional you are today and are now ready to take the next step in your career. How will you put your skills, experience and passion to work toward your goals? At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Come do your best work alongside other innovative, driven professionals in this meaningful role.Manager, Content Strategy & Innovation (Open)
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role the Manager of Content Strategy and Innovation will be accountable for ensuring timely and quality delivery and comms around innovative content pilots designed to optimize, scale, and drive business impact. They will plan, track and report defined Key Performance Indicators to measure executional success, improve and enhance operational effectiveness and identify and drive efficiencies in current and future delivery processes. The Content Strategy & Innovation Manager will serve as primary point of collaboration within the Content Team. They will analyze utilization, performance, and trends to identify further opportunities for growth, course correction and most importantly executional excellence of our capabilities. Success will be achieved through close collaboration with the all members of the Content team at regional markets, and other cross-functional teams.
This position reports to the Director of Content Strategy & Innovation.
- In collaboration with the Director, manage day to day operations to ensure timely, accurate and exceptional delivery of assigned tasks.
- Support change management as defined by leadership, including developing and delivering training, communication, and engagement plans, as well as other activities aligned to effective change management that will enable increased efficiency and impact.
- In partnership with manager, supporting functions and business teams, identify and launch new services that drive efficiency and effectiveness across execution.
- Track and report to identify and drive areas for improvement and efficiencies.
- Handle partner concerns and embed key learnings and root cause analysis into current or new processes.
- Be proactive in bringing forth ideas to improve external and internal processes and standardization.
- Help to evaluate and establish capabilities to support the business, such as AI content generation technology.
- Experiment with emerging technologies to create innovative, sustainable, and engaging content user experiences, working closely with the lead of Agencies and Suppliers Management to identify and implement the most promising solutions.
- Enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the content production process by investigating usability, accessibility, curating for digital channels, and meeting our brand and business function needs with content.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Marketing Excellence, Media, technology, data and analytics, and regional marketing to ensure that the content capability is aligned with overall business objectives.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Content Strategy and Innovation professional we seek is a leader with these qualifications:Basic Qualifications:
Masters degree and 2 of experience in content strategy, media and/or design
Bachelors degree and 4of experience in content strategy, media and/or design
Associates degree and 10 of experience in content strategy, media and/or design
High school diploma / GED and 12 of experience in content strategy, media and/or designPreferred Qualifications:
- Strong discernment, critical thinking and execution excellence skills
- Experience and strong competence in planning processes, including the use and application of current tools and frameworks
- Established performance record with clear outcomes achieved
- Self-starter and must be able to work with little direct supervision
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Experienced with tech and/or creative production
- Very strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Knowledge of internal organizational process and procedures
- Excellent written, verbal and communication and presentation skills
- Impeccable ethics and integrity and comfort operating in a highly regulated environment.
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being. The annual base salary range for this opportunity in the U.S. is $111,241 - $135,961
Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.