HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of.
Commercial Analytics Sr MgrLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this critical role you will provide analytical support for the general medicine commercial launch in the US. This role reports to the Commercial Insights Director for the Cardiology & Nephrology Business Unit.
- Develop positive relationships while working cross functionally with marketing, finance, the broader Commercial Insights team, and other partners to develop and communicate assumptions based on secondary data analysis and partner input
- Provide senior leadership with an objective and rigorous perspective on secondary data analytics and performance management
- Lead the production and interpretation of data for standard reports (e.g., weekly important metric dashboard, monthly tracking, etc.).
- With limited supervision, provide analytical support to the cross-functional team supporting general medicine.
- Prepare, interpret and present analyses on specific business objectives and in preparation for ad hoc investigative requests
- Ensure applicable legal and regulatory compliance SOPs are understood by and adhered to by yourself, vendors, and product teams
- Be a great partner with external vendors and consultants to enable effective and efficient project completion
- Demonstrate ownership of relevant general medicine data sets, encouraging confidence in the data through a clear understanding of data collection methods, business rules and caveats.
- Improve the capabilities of the Commercial Insights team by researching and implementing new analytical tools, methodologies, internal and external best practices, new data sources, etc.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Commercial Insights professional we seek is an analytical individual with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
Doctorate degree and 2 years of analytics, sales and / or marketing operations experience
Masters degree and 4 years of analytics, sales and / or marketing operations experience
Bachelors degree and 6 years of analytics, sales and / or marketing operations experience
Associates degree and 10 years of analytics, sales and / or marketing operations experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of analytics, sales and / or marketing operations experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- US in-line experience
- Excellent ability to manage stakeholders / create change
- Demonstrated exceptional strategic / critical thinking abilities and business insight
- Demonstrated ability to dig deep and uncover the why beneath the observed behaviors (go beyond the rational)
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills with ability to explain complex concepts clearly to a variety of audiences
- Ability to work collaboratively in team-based environment
- Ability to balance multiple projects and workstreams simultaneously
- Proficient facilitation, negotiation, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.