Job Title: Senior Metrology Technician
Location: Lexington, MA
About the role:
Be a Senior Metrology representative. Schedule calibration events, perform scheduled and unscheduled calibrations, and repair measurement and test equipment.
How you will contribute:
- Schedule and perform calibrations IAW SOP's or manufacturers procedures on Measurement and Test Equipment insuring scheduled work requirements are met
- Maintain documentation IAW GMP requirements.
- Writes, develops and reviews Standard Operating Procedures.
- Calibration results, determine viability of instruments and produce conclusions on viability of instruments to perform specified function.
- May prepare technical reports with recommendations for solutions to technical problems.
- Work with internal customers and cross functional teams on a constant basis.
- Communicate with vendors and instrument manufacturers regularly.
- Facilitate external calibrations at vendors.
- Research calibration procedures or instrument specifications on an ongoing basis.
What you bring to Takeda:
- 3 to 6 years metrology experience or equivalent
- PMEL training
- 2 year technical degree
- CCT Certification preferred
Other Job Requirements:
- Schedule and perform calibrations at all Takeda MBO sites.
- Perform 'on-call' coverage and maintain a flexible schedule to support operations as required.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product. In this role, you may:
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing environment.
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work supplemental hours, as necessary.
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and Celite that may require respiratory protection.
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This posting excludes Colorado applicants.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.Locations
USA - MA - Lexington - BIO OPS
Boston, MAWorker Type