The Senior Manager is key member of the Strategic Alliances team that focuses on achieving Regenerons strategic objectives through significant external collaborations. This position will be based in Tarrytown, NY (not available for remote-work) and is expected to frequently interact with senior leaders and project teams across all functional verticals to inform and provide strategic direction for the collaborations. The ideal candidate would have background that combines science and business, a strong work ethic and ownership, and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders internally and with our partner organizations. You will represent Regeneron's interests while crafting and maintaining a collaborative work environment within and among the alliance committees.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Responsible for aligning discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization activities for the collaboration programs.
- Support strategic discussions pertaining to partnership matters and potential collaboration amendments.
- Identify, address and resolve any issues related to collaboration activities to keep the portfolio progressing and timelines on track.
- Work closely with the legal and finance groups on collaboration matters, provide guidance regarding the letter and spirit of collaboration agreements to internal teams.
- Participate as a member of business development deal teams as collaborations are structured, negotiated and executed.
This role might be for you if you:
- Possess the skill set to drive alignment, ensuring that our collaboration objectives are met.
- Are agile in identifying, addressing, and resolving issues between REGN and our collaboration partners.
- Can lead Strategic discussions pertaining to partnership matters.
- Provide insights and support for business development activities.
- Are an effective team player with ability to engender credibility and confidence within Regeneron and with our partners.
- Have the ability to interact and influence across all levels of the organization.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Are highly organized and detail oriented.
- Aspire to the highest personal values and ethical standards.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an advanced degree in a scientific or business field; MD/PhD/MBA preferred. A minimum of 5 years experience within the pharmaceutical, biotech or healthcare industry. Proven understanding of all stages and aspects of the drug development process; discovery through commercialization. A consistent track record in business development or alliance management with experience in structuring, negotiating, and implementing deals. Expertise in successfully leading cross-functional teams.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$129,800.00 - $211,800.00