The Senior Director, Strategic Alliances reports directly to the Executive Director, Strategic Alliances and will be based in Tarrytown, NY (this role is not eligible for remote-work). This position will provide the leadership, intellectual impetus, and strategic direction to achieve Regenerons goals for its significant collaborations and will provide a single point of communication for building consensus between Regeneron's cross functional teams and our collaboration partners. You will represent Regeneron's interests while crafting and maintaining a collaborative work environment within and among the alliance committees.
As a Senior Director, Strategic Alliances a typical day may include:
- Aligning discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization activities for the collaboration programs.
- Leading strategic discussions pertaining to partnership matters and potential collaboration amendments.
- Acting as a subject matter expert and active member of business development deal teams as collaborations are structured, negotiated and executed.
- Overseeing the governance of collaborations, ensuring the teams are compliant with the terms of partnership agreements, supporting the joint committees and the launch of new partnerships
- Working closely with the legal and finance groups on collaboration matters, provide guidance regarding the letter and spirit of collaboration agreements to internal teams.
This role may be for you if you have:
- An exceptional level of business acumen and understanding of all key areas of the drug development process: discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization.
- Superior negotiation skills that drive successful partnerships and collaborations
- Experience leading multiple complex projects with the ability to deliver high quality results in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- The competencies of a highly effective team player, an excellent communicator with an ability to influence senior level stakeholders both inside and outside Regeneron.
- The fortitude to work successfully within a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with energy, drive, passion, creativity and commitment.
To be considered for this role you must possess a graduate degree in a science-related field (PhD/MD or MBA/JD) with a minimum of 12 years relevant healthcare or biotech industry experience with increasing responsibility. A strong track record of sourcing, structuring, negotiating and implementing complex licenses and collaboration agreements. (Please provide deal sheet if applicable) The ideal candidate will have executive presence and a proactive, hands-on approach that upholds the company core values and highest ethical standards.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$208,700.00 - $347,800.00