Regeneron is currently looking for an Associate Manager for our Process Sciences Process Characterization & Controls (Cell Banking) team. This role supports the Process Sciences Department using small scale laboratory experiments, as well as analysis, problem solving and investigation of manufacturing bioprocesses. The Associate Manager will coordinate and lead all aspects of daily operations of the department. In this fast-paced environment with a strong pipeline, you will have an opportunity to work on countless aspects of the process and business.
As an Associate Manager in Process Sciences, a typical day might include the following:
- Participate in new technology initiative efforts and continuous improvement projects.
- Responsible for leading, mentoring, and developing direct reports.
- Performs technical investigations and crafts associated reports.
- Develops, writes, and reviews technical documents, including protocols, reports, and memos.
- Oversee scaled-down cell culture process for cell bank characterization support.
- Serve as a technical expert for manufacturing cell banking operations, data analysis and manufacturing support activities.
- Assists in the analysis of samples generated from lab scale studies.
- Maintains lab supplies and equipment.
- Produces and maintains accurate records.
- Participates in process and quality risk assessments.
- Participates in tech transfer activities.
- Present experimental results to the management.
This role might be for you if you:
- Have previous people management experience.
- Have experience with lab skills in cell culture.
- Understand design of experiments and advanced statistical analysis.
- Are proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, database management, graphing, and advanced presentation.
- Have experience with project management, interpersonal, cross-cultural, communication, and problem-solving skills.
To be considered for the Associate Manager - Process Sciences position you must have a BS/BA in life sciences / biological sciences / engineering or related field. Previous leadership experience is required. For various levels you must have the following:
- Associate Manager 6+ years of relevant experience
- Manager Process Sciences: 7+ years of relevant experience
- Sr. Manager Process Sciences: 8+ years of relevant experience
Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$89,100.00 - $145,500.00