KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
% of Time or
1. Acts as the primary Management contact for assignments handled by direct and indirect reports. Presents Agency recommendations, addresses account needs, assesses levels of Client satisfaction and pursues growth opportunities.
2. Handles individual assignments as needed by managing the day-to-day details of Client projects, from initiation to completion, on time and within budget.
3. Supports and final-approves major strategic and tactical initiatives before Client review.
4. Reviews and approves all creative platforms prior to Creative development to maximize the efficient use of Agency resources.
5. Reviews and approves all new campaigns prior to Client review to make sure Agency recommendations are on strategy and achieve high standards of creativity.
6. Supports the Agency Team in solving day-to-day resource issues and Client concerns.
7. Supports Management new business initiatives by helping to develop and present Agency recommendations to potential Clients.
Education and Experience
· Experience equivalent to a 4-year college education, with an emphasis in advertising or business administration.
· Experience in client-side marketing equivalent to at least a Product Manager level.
Essential Skills and Abilities
· Knowledge of advertising, media, market planning, and production is required.
· Knowledge of medical marketing and sales is necessary – equivalent to 10+ years of experience in advertising or related fields.
· Strong analytical, interpersonal, and written and oral communication skills must be demonstrated. Previous Agency account supervisory experience required.
Applicable only to applicants applying to a position in any location with pay disclosure requirements under state or local law:
The compensation range described below is the range of possible base pay compensation that the Company believes in good faith it will pay for this role at the time of this posting based on the job grade for this position. Individual compensation paid within this range will depend on many factors including geographic location, and we may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive programs.
This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole and absolute discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, consistent with applicable law.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.