Seqirus has an exciting opportunity to join the Drug Product Development group within Biopharmaceutical Product Development. With expertise in influenza science, our team works on the latest development of technologies in influenza vaccines. We continue to explore novel concepts for longer term transformational approaches to influenza protection. We operate as one integrated global research and development organization, drawing together expert staff from different countries to collaborate with us. Together, we're working to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats.
Reporting to the Head of Drug Product Development, you will support the design and planning of drug product development projects from early phase to late phase. You will work collaboratively with scientists and engineers to ensure studies are completed according to project timelines whilst embracing science and new technologies to support process and product improvements.
Process and Product Development
- Support Flu Cell Culture (FCC) drug product development through life cycle management for important projects based in the FCC technology space including seasonal and pandemic products
- Provide technical support in the drug product development space including formulation, process development, fill/finish, and delivery device design and selection for vaccine drug products
- Author and provide input to technical documentation including study protocols, technical reports, product and process development plans, and technical transfer plans
- Support the development of strategies, plans, processes, and methods to ensure drug product and process development and process transfers
- Use a data-driven approach for technical decision-making
- Work collaboratively in a global matrix environment
- Comply and promote health and safety across laboratory operations
- Postgraduate degree (MSc or PhD) in biotechnology/biochemistry/biological science or similar field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in life sciences or industry field
- Technical experience in biologics drug product development, including formulation, stability, fill/finish, analytical characterization, and delivery device design and selection
- Passion for science to help drive process and product understanding
- Experience in exploratory data analysis and statistical techniques including design of experiments
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter
- Experience working in technical teams
- Solid report writing and presentation skills (English)
- Experience with emulsion chemistry, nanoparticle and microparticle characterization
- Awareness of new and emerging product development technologies
- Experience working collaboratively in a dynamic matrix environment
- Project management experience
More experienced candidates are welcome to apply with the compensation package based on candidate qualifications and level of experience.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, and PTO available from your first day of hire.
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!