The Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations & Solutions will work proactively with the global recruiting teams, other HR COEs and our IT partners to create and implement processes and systems that empower an extraordinary recruitment experience. We need a creative and dedicated individual who will approach this role with a strong balance of continuous improvement, technical savvy, operational excellence, and innovative drive. We hope you are excited by this opportunity to share your passion for designing and delivering exceptional solutions to positively impact Regeneron's recruitment process.
The role is hybrid 3 days onsite, based at our HQ campus in Sleepy Hollow, NY. This role is not open to fully remote-based work arrangements.
As our Manager, TA Solutions, a typical day might include the following:
- Analyzing and documenting current Talent Acquisition processes to discover potential gaps and propose efficiencies and future process changes
- Crafting and detailing scalable solutions to drive improvement and standardization within the recruitment process across our global teams
- Handling relationships with vendors, including product updates, contract renewals, value analysis and business meeting reviews
- Applying operational dashboards, controls, and reporting to independently audit, track, and drive optimal process adoption and performance
- Collaborating with TA leadership, HR/COEs, business leaders, and candidates to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of recruiting tools, systems, delivery, and processes
This role might be for you if:
- You are skilled at balancing multiple priorities simultaneously, and are confident in your ability to adjust and adapt rapidly
- You enjoy "getting under the hood" with recruiting systems and related technologies, learning the ins-and-outs, and sharing that knowledge to drive adoption
- You believe that innovation never ceases and even a strong process has room for improvement
- You view your work through the lens of the customer, proactively listen, and use your insight to deliver communications and outcomes that will resonate with your audience
- You stay ahead of advancements in market and consistently find and recommend the best technologies and solutions to support the organizations evolution
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree with 8 or more years of related work experience. Hands-on proficiency with ATS, CRM, and recruiting-related systems is required. Direct familiarity with Workday Recruiting and Beamery CRM is strongly preferred. We need someone who brings outstanding project management skills and the demonstrated ability to partner optimally with HR and IT colleagues. We also prefer someone with proven ability leading process, system, and organizational change initiatives.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$108,200.00 - $176,600.00