We are seeking a Manager Global Development (GD) Sourcing to be responsible to support and assist in the development and implementation of the Category Management strategy by gathering supply needs and specifications for the Clinical Operations works collaboratively with the Clinical Teams, Category Managers and business unit partners to commercially & competitively assess the supply bases capabilities and qualifications for Regenerons interests. The Manager may lead the supplier relationship and handles ongoing performance and service delivery. The ideal candidate must have demonstrated capability to manage a supply base and improve value, minimize risk, and ensure quality & cost effectiveness.SCOPE:
A typical day might include:
- Leads and/or works with others to solve issues of diverse scope where analysis requires an understanding of current business trends
- Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Responsible for specific contractual agreements, works with internal legal department, and drives any changes that are critical to Regenerons interest
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies for respective area of spend responsibility to optimize value
- Solicits and analyzes requests for proposals, negotiates contracts, and ensure contract objectives are delivered (savings, SLAs, etc.); ensures compliance with local pricing agreements and internal policies/procedures
- Manages local vendor/supplier relationships and ensures performance and accountability are tracked/improved
- Develops and manages program policies and procedures ensuring compliance with Company guidelines, related laws and governmental guidelines
- Informs and influences decision making at the management level
- Manages supplier integration plans with internal clients for all services for consumption by internal partners, business unit or function
- Conducts supplier relationship management activities as guided by the Supplier Management Program to achieve continuous improvement goals
- Coaches proficiency on procurement technical skills among peers & junior team members
This role may be for you if you have:
- Bachelors plus 7+ years of relevant, progressive experience, to preferably include 5 years directly in sourcing Pharma/Biotech.
- Masters plus 5 years of relevant, progressive experience, to preferably include 3 years directly in sourcing within Pharma/Biotech.
- Experience working on Clinical Trials and operating under GCP as well as experience working with Clinical Service Providers
- Working knowledge of sourcing and procurement, planning supplier interface and negotiations, spend analytics and systems applications such as Zycus, Oracle, iCertis (Contracts Management), MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Working level proficiency using negotiations skills
- Cost modeling knowledge
- Program management experience and project management experience required
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$110,900.00 - $181,100.00