Why join Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma?
Our mission is to help improve the health of humankind.
We are a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization with sites in Belgium, United States, Japan, and India providing comprehensive development, cGMP manufacturing, and aseptic fill finish services. We pride ourselves in offering a unique environment in which the work we do every day plays a crucial role in society.
We hope to inspire employees to come to work engaged and ready to give their all. This allows Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma to meet the commitments it makes to partners, patients and employees.
Total Rewards package designed to make your life better:
We offer health benefits, annual performance bonus, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, matching 401k contributions (immediate vesting), tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and much more!
Your next career move:
We are currently seeking an Aseptic Cleaning Technician who will perform tasks of the production operation specific to aseptic cleaning and sterilization of processing equipment, parts and rooms. The Technician maintains batch record documentation and logs as required by corporation and regulatory agencies. This role prepares, according to procedures, various stock solutions and buffers as required by the production process. In addition, this position is responsible for operating general production equipment (such as autoclaves).
- Perform sanitization duties in the cleanroom while aseptically gowned.
- Accurately record and complete documentation as required, including logbooks and forms in compliance with SOP guidelines.
- Remove and collect all used disinfectant solution waste and place in the appropriate disposal unit.
- Administrative tasks including attendance of regularly scheduled departmental meetings and group trainings.
- Internal investigations (Deviations, Internal Audits, Safety Audits).
- Maintain facility and equipment through routine cleaning and sanitization in designated areas within the cleanroom as indicated in standard operating procedures.
- Operate general production equipment such as autoclaves.
- Formulate cleaning solutions and sanitize sterile/non sterile Drug Product areas.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of zero to two (0-2) years of aseptic gowning, cleanroom, and/or cGMP experience.
- Capable of learning accurate cleanroom behavior and aseptic technique concepts.
- Proficient in accurately recording and completing documentation as required, including logbooks and forms in compliance with SOP guidelines.
- Comprehension of QAD, Master Control, LIMS, and RAM is preferred.
- Familiarity with basic Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook is preferred
- Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
- Basic understanding of solution chemistry needed to properly mix chemicals.
- Detail Oriented.
- Ability to receive Aseptic Gowning Qualification will be required.
The anticipated hourly range for candidates who will work in California is $16.50 to $19.85.
The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will be asked to complete a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.