Here is a unique opportunity to join a new, innovative team that is leading a key initiative to transform AbbVie’s content strategy and increase speed to market. The position is in the US Commercial Business Technology Solutions (BTS) Organization and will be responsible for Workfront Fusion configuration to optimize a new end-to-end content lifecycle that drives how we create, manage, and deliver content to Patients and Healthcare Professionals.
Our team is looking for an Associate Business Systems Consultant with a strong technical background and Adobe Workfront Fusion Experience that will drive the automation of manual processes across Marketing, Commercial Operations, BTS, and the Digital Lab. This will involve hands-on configuration work within Fusion to solve complex challenges. The candidate should be a self-starter who can identify key business needs to influence requirements and design, present back approaches for discussion, and implement within Workfront.
The position resides in AbbVie’s Content Solutions Team and will focus on the Content Lifecycle Transformation program. This is a significant step towards enabling content velocity and future capabilities. In addition to Workfront and Fusion expertise, having prior experience integrating solutions across the Adobe landscape is a plus. Pharma experience is also a plus.
Business and BTS stakeholders are in Lake County, IL and Madison, NJ which may require some light travel, but the position is remote.
· Works directly with Content Solutions Team and BTS stakeholders to understand commercial processes and business drivers across the Enterprise; translates business requirements to functional requirements for delivery
· Analyzes business problems across Marketing and Digital Lab partners to recommend solutions via Workfront Configuration and Fusion Automation
· Provides general maintenance and support for existing Workfront environment, including Fusion
· Investigates and understands capabilities of existing systems and technologies already in use across the business area to support business strategy going forward
· Contributes to future state system and integration strategy to support requirements
· Supports team members in related workstreams to remove obstacles and ensure deliverables are on track
· Makes recommendations to BTS stakeholders regarding the correct approach to achieve process improvement objectives.
· Accountable for actions and decisions taken.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years’ experience; Master’s Degree with 5 years’ experience; PhD with 0 years’ experience.
- 2+ years’ experience with Adobe Workfront - Implementation and configuration experience preferred
- 1+ years’ design experience with Adobe Workfront Fusion and success in automating manual processes
- Adobe Workfront and Workfront Fusion Certification preferred
- Experience with integration work and identifying gaps between current and future state solutions
- Exercises latitude in the approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- Knowledge of Systems Development Lifecycle and application program development alternatives is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Assets is a plus
- Experience with Veeva Vault is a plus
Applicable only to applicants applying to a position in any location with pay disclosure requirements under state or local law:
The compensation range described below is the range of possible base pay compensation that the Company believes in good faith it will pay for this role at the time of this posting based on the job grade for this position. Individual compensation paid within this range will depend on many factors including geographic location, and we may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
Pay Range: $85,000 to $157,500
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive programs.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole and absolute discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, consistent with applicable law.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.