The Director of Marketing for Idelvion has responsibility for leading the development, advancement and execution of the brand strategy and plan for Idelvion in the US focused, on achieving the annual operating objectives. The role has full P&L responsibility for the brand. The Marketing Director, Idelvion is accountable for overall net sales, patient market share goals, and patients treated. In collaboration with Sales, Healthcare Systems, Business Operations and Medical Affairs, the Director insures that functional area strategies are aligned with the overall brand and therapeutic franchise strategy. The Director is responsible for identifying and analyzing new business opportunities for Idelvion and ensuring timely and effective implementation of action plans. Liaises with Medical Therapeutic Area Leaders and other key senior cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that customer needs are efficiently translated into effective initiatives. Responsible for the management, overall performance standards and objectives for direct reports. Must be able to work independently with minimum guidance from the Senior Director while being able to influence cross functional partners and senior management.
- Develops marketing strategies, plans and marketing activities for Idelvion. Recommends and drives the alignment of resources and initiatives to achieve current and long-term product objectives. Applies innovative and competitive strategies to the development of marketing plans. Accountable for the development of customer segment specific value propositions and the appropriate marketing strategies that will drive effective messaging to deliver these value propositions. Accountable for proactive management of marketing activities to assure compliance with internal Company and external requirements.
- Develops the annual marketing strategic plan for IDELVION and manages the complex variables that impact the successful execution of the plan. Develops and presents to NA Com Ops leadership Accountable for the successful implementation and measurement of these plans. Prioritizes and manages work to ensure resources are focused on key initiatives. Actively partners with key stakeholders in medical affairs, sales, healthcare systems and business operations to align organizational plans to the brand plan.
- Liaison with the Healthcare System team to develop and advance the Idelvion managed care contracting, access and pull through strategy. Responsible for establishing brand priorities for payer channel stakeholders and ensuring patients have open and viable access to Idelvion.
- Develops the patient strategy and execution plan through insights gained from market research and advisory boards. Develops patient segmentation, profiles and clear communications plans to drive desired patient behaviors. Develops and manages partnerships with Patient Advocacy Groups to support patient education.
- Develops the HCP and Hemophilia Treatment Center strategies and execution plans through insights gained from market research and advisory boards. Develops HCP segmentations, profiles and clear communications plans to drive desired HCP behaviors. Supports stakeholder segmentation and targeting in collaboration with field sales and business operations.
- Responsibility for defining and driving the Hemophilia B portfolio strategy and achieving CSL objective of being the clear leader in the Hemophilia B market.
- Builds effective working relationships with key external customers, including trade/channel partners, thought leaders and patient advocacy groups in order to positively position the company externally. Develops and manages effective agency relationships in support of key initiatives. Manages agency partners to deliver on brand and customer needs in support of brand objectives. Optimizing spend on external partners support.
- Bachelors' degree in business/marketing, life sciences or healthcare discipline; MBA, Medical degree or other advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years' experience in healthcare, with 6-8 years' commercial marketing experience in pharmaceutical/ biotech or relevant industry
- Experience in a range of Sales, Marketing, Business Analytics, Market Research, Managed Care, Business Development functions.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!