At CSL Vifor, we use our skills, dedication, and entrepreneurial spirit to offer innovative solutions in iron deficiency, nephrology, and cardio-renal therapies, so we can help patients around the world live better, healthier lives. This is why we come to work every day.
Are you empowered to create a better world, and be part of life changing work? As a global pharmaceutical company, we offer the chance to be part of a worldwide team, where passion and commitment are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Reporting to the Division Sales Manager, the Territory Account Manager executes all aspects of sales, market development, and strategic business planning and implementation for company products.
- Engages with health care professionals involved in the treatment of renal patients in key practice settings, office, hospital, and dialysis.
- Daily travel and work within the candidate’s assigned territory boundaries.
- Call on and engage with Nephrologists, health systems, and dialysis organizations and their staff to promote portfolio of company products
- Sell the benefits of company products to all key customers, including physicians, nurses, renal dietitians, pharmacists, hospitals, and others as assigned
- Demonstrate advanced disease state knowledge and articulate product knowledge of company products, competitive products, and renal specialties
- Establish positive and productive relationships among marketplace networks within the territory
- Analyze sales performance and adjust business plan and approach accordingly
- Maintain up-to-date call records for all field contacts; submit reports and paperwork accurately and on time
- Collaborate with Commercial partners
Territory Covers: The State of Washington and Alaska. Majority of the business is in the Seattle area and Spokane.
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience, and knowledge, or the equivalent:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, highly preferred in Nephrology, Renal, and/or Dialysis
- Proven track record as a top sales performer
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of account-based selling
- Account management experience navigating in a complex, competitive marketplace
- Renal, Dialysis, Nephrology, Specialty pharma, and Hospital sales experience
- Experience working within IDN systems is highly preferred
The expected base salary range for this position at hiring is $120K - $150K. Please note this salary range reflects the minimum and maximum base pay that CSL expects to pay for this position at the listed location as of the time of this posting. Individual base salary for a successful candidate is determined by qualifications, skill level, experience, competencies, and other relevant factors. In addition to base salary, total compensation for this role will also include sales incentive compensation and may include equity.
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!