HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve worked hard to become the professional you are today and are now ready to take the next step in your career. How will you put your skills, experience and passion to work toward your goals? At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Come do your best work alongside other innovative, driven professionals in this meaningful role.
Senior Associate ESG Analyst - US RemoteLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) is an evolving space quickly shifting from voluntary reporting to rigorous, required disclosures. The Senior Associate ESG Analyst will be a key member of Amgens ESG team, managing data from many areas across the company, overseeing data system implementation and management, and being a key partner in the translation of that data into external reporting. This role is also critical in horizon scanning and trend analysis to inform Amgens ESG strategy. The ideal candidate is passionate about analytics and data management, interested in current events and able to identify trends.Key Responsibilities
- Lead the collection, management and internal verification of Amgens global ESG data to help ensure accurate reporting.
- Responsible for ESG data system configuration and management to build and improve stakeholder use and ensure audit readiness.
- Coordinate responses to ESG data requests from investors, customers, ESG raters and regulators.
- Support the communication of ESG data internally and externally by developing documentation, presentation and other materials.
- Conduct trend analysis and horizon scanning to understand changing expectations on ESG and critical developments related to ESG regulations and reporting.
- Benchmarking to understand Amgens progress against peers in external rankings and make recommendations on how to improve our position.
- Ongoing monitoring of a wide range of ESG-related newsletters, blogs, webinars and websites to keep track of key ESG trends.
- Use social listening/artificial intelligence tools to monitor trends in external partner perspectives on ESG.
- Update Amgens internal ESG site using SharePoint.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek is an individual with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
Bachelors degree and 2 years of experience in Sustainability, Finance or Data Management/Analytics
Associates degree and 6 years of Sustainability, Finance or Data Management/Analytics
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Sustainability, Finance or Data Management/AnalyticsPreferred Qualifications:
- Experience working with ESG frameworks and concepts
- Experience in financial reporting and/or audit management
- Experience working with Workiva
- Experience working in SharePoint
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Able to present metrics, explain findings, and articulate issues and challenges aside proposed solutions
- Highly organized with exceptional project management skills
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
The annual base salary range for this opportunity in the U.S. is $79,222 - $107,585.
In addition to the base salary, Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancers, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.