On a mission to bring new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently
Founded in 2016, TrialSpark is a tech-driven Pharma company differentiated by radically more efficient drug development. TrialSpark has built a technology platform that optimizes all aspects of clinical drug development, enabling more efficient trial design, faster trial completion, and higher quality trial data.
The company acquires clinical-stage drugs from pharmaceutical and biotech companies and develops them faster, unlocking greater value per program and accelerating access to new treatments for patients. TrialSpark's current therapeutic areas of focus include rheumatology, dermatology, CNS, and cardiometabolic diseases.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Engineer within the Patient Recruitment team, your role will encompass the creation, development, testing, maintenance, and enhancement of software applications geared towards Patient Recruitment purposes. These applications will cater to both TrialSpark's internal staff and external users. Collaborating closely with product managers, designers, and various business units, you'll contribute to prioritization, technical scoping, change coordination, requirement refinement, and expectation alignment. While you possess the ability to work independently and proactively, you are equally adept at thriving in a cooperative and team-oriented environment. Furthermore, your expertise will elevate code quality, act on opportunities beyond the immediate roadmap, guide technical direction, and uphold TrialSpark's engineering ethos.
- Coordinate execution and delivery of projects and take responsibility for the recruitment team's priorities.
- Create or iterate on existing frameworks to effect change that has lasting positive impact on the processes or workflows of multiple teams.
- Share information proactively and facilitate communication for multiple stakeholders.
- Model continuous improvement through 360 feedback.
- Craft and own messaging for an audience that often involves team leaders.
- Create software patterns that enhance product and engineering quality.
- Enable peers to adhere to patterns easily.
- Proactively share knowledge with the engineering team to broaden and deepen the team's understanding.
- Leverage expertise to guide the team towards better outcomes.
- You break down complicated problems and balance a bias towards action with building for the longer term.
- You have collaborated with various stakeholders to build the best products.
- You are humble, collaborative, service-oriented, and a fast learner.
- You are a strong communicator who can advocate for best practices in a collaborative way.
- Have 5+ years of professional experience developing software for production environments.
We offer competitive compensation because we want to hire the best people and reward them for their contributions to our mission. We pay all employees competitively relative to the New York City market, regardless of their location. In compliance with NYC’s pay transparency law and in pursuit of pay equity and fairness, we publish salary ranges for all open roles at TrialSpark. The target salary range for this role is $171,000 - $220,000.
On top of base salary, we also offer equity, generous perks, location flexibility, and comprehensive benefits – learn more about them and our compensation philosophy here.
If this range doesn’t match your expectations, please still apply because we may have something else for you.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.