SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
Day One Biopharmaceuticals is an emerging, mission-driven, drug development company intentionally designed to identify, clinically evaluate, and successfully commercialize novel treatments for pediatric oncology patients, and ultimately to expand those benefits to patients of all ages. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.dayonebio.com
. POSITION SUMMARY:
The Senior Marketing Manager position offers an extraordinary opportunity to work in a therapeutic area, pediatric oncology, that has a high unmet need and few approved treatment options. This role will focus on translating market insights into novel commercial approaches and will be involved in the development of innovative programs and pilots to address those needs. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing promotional efforts to support the anticipated launch of tovorafenib: a first-in-class and first-in-indication therapy in pLGG (pediatric low-grade glioma), and future Day One product launches.
This position will play a critical role on the Commercial team in leading promotional efforts to engage Patients, Caregivers as well as Healthcare Providers.
Reporting directly to the Director, Patient Marketing, this person will work in close partnership with key stakeholders across the brand team, playing a key role in the integration and execution of the launch plan for tovorafenib, across both patient and HCP audiences.
This position has the potential to be fully remote. Occasional domestic travel will be required for in-person meetings. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead the development, execution and implementation of both DTC and HCP unbranded and branded omnichannel programs and initiatives to make a positive impact on the lives of patients and their families
· Develop programs to drive awareness and demand for tovorafenib, including DTC and HCP personal and non-personal promotion, along with field sales support materials
· Participate in development of the overall DTC and HCP digital engagement strategy, including CRM strategies and the development of associated branded and unbranded touchpoints
· Measure and optimize digital and media tactics as needed to maximize ROI
· Drive innovation in marketing tovorafenib and future product launches – contribute new ideas, novel approaches and program pilots to generate important learnings and help build cutting-edge marketing programs
· Provide Marketing operational support including MLR coordination and management of print fulfillment, inventory, and distribution
· Foster strong partnerships with Brand Team, Patient Advocacy, Patient Services, Market Planning, Sales, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, and other functions to ensure aligned objectives and implementation of the brand strategies and tactics
· Ensure legal/regulatory compliance and medical accuracy of marketing materials
· Hone your vendor management skills by effectively managing trusted Agency Partners and providing them with clear expectations, succinct directions and feedback
· Create an environment for great work to thrive by keeping the teams positive and focused on solutions
· Manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting by working closely with finance business partners as well as our Agency Partners
· Role involves domestic business travel approximately 30% of timeQUALIFICATIONS:
We are seeking a marketer with a minimum of 3-4+ years of pharmaceutical or biotech product marketing, and/or pharma advertising experience to execute innovative DTC and HCP marketing and educational strategies and tactics.
· A desire to be part of a highly innovative company aimed at transforming the lives of children
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3-4+ years of biotech and pharmaceutical marketing, or pharmaceutical advertising agency experience is required
· Self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency
· Proven experience working with cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative manner and effectively influencing business partners and peers
· Knowledgeable about regulatory, legal and medical requirements for promotional materials and familiar with MLR process; experience with Veeva PromoMats preferred
· Passion about figuring out what needs to get done and getting it done
· Proven project and vendor management skills including budget management, planning, prioritization, objective setting, and logistics execution
· Excellent communications skills are required, and specifically the ability to efficiently and effectively communicate orally and in writing, often with a sense of urgency
· Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade applicable stakeholders to gain acceptance of ideas or plans
· Demonstrated knowledge of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology regulatory environment with proven track record of managing tactical execution COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The salary range for this position is $170,000 - $180,000. Day One considers a range of factors when determining base compensation. These considerations mean actual compensation will vary.
Please visit https://www.dayonebio.com/benefits
to see our competitive benefits. DISCLAIMER
Day One Biopharmaceuticals is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Employment is conditioned upon full vaccination from the COVID-19 virus, including submission of documented proof thereof, as of the start date. Day One Biopharmaceuticals will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a disability and/or a sincerely held religious belief.
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Day One Biopharmaceuticals does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to Day One Biopharmaceuticals or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Day One Biopharmaceutical’s internal HR team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of Day One Biopharmaceuticals, and Day One Biopharmaceuticals will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.