The Associate Director Inventory Management drives, owns, and implements the strategy for inventory management focused on raw materials in supply chain. We are looking for someone to manage internal teams to establish targets and goals which align to the operation objectives for IOPS (Industrial Operations Product Supply) manufacturing. This role collaborates with Global Sourcing to lead executive level discussions with suppliers and service providers for direct and indirect materials and service providers. We need someone to drive and deliver process improvements which benefit Regenerons high growth environment while meeting or exceeding our financial objectives.
As the Associate Director - Inventory Management, a typical day might include the following:
- Authoring and executing global inventory management strategy in alignment with the overall Global Supply Chain strategy
- Designing raw material supply chains correlated with the delivery of IOPS and Regeneron goals
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure effective and disciplined planning of materials and capacity to meet current and future needs of the business
- Crafting and delivering complexity reduction concepts and implementing supply chain management and procurement standard methodologies
- Supporting new and ongoing inventory optimization and planning projects while proactively identifying potential business challenges and/or supply constraints
- Building a dashboard of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to develop and supervise metrics to measure performance and improve efficiency
- Mentoring others, including employee development plans, and fostering a healthy work environment
- Encouraging an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
This role might be for you if:
- You are independent, analytical, and strategic while possessing a big picture demeanor
- You can work across multiple department lines as the partner of choice
- You are comfortable advising senior-level management and can manage multiple projects and changing priorities
- You are self-motivated and push for high quality performance and results
To be considered for this role, you must have a bachelors degree in business, supply chain management, procurement, or science background. We want someone with 10+ years of experience in sourcing, materials management and/or supply chain management in a medical device/pharma/biotech industry. APICS, ISM or ASQ professional certification is strongly preferred or CPIM, CSCP, CPSM or CSSBB. Prior management experience is required. A MS or MBA is preferred as well as prior cGMP regulated experience. Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement knowledge is a plus.
- Level will be determined based on experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$139,200.00 - $227,200.00