As an Associate Director of ERP Applications Product Manager, you will grow an organization designed to build the platform and systems that enable product and sustainment teams to scale and achieve process excellence. Success will require partnering with key stakeholders to ensure our systems and practices support Regeneron's overall Business Strategy. You will be responsible for achieving the required functionality, ease of execution, and scalability across all Strategic Global Order to Cash and related workstreams.
A typical day might include:
- Serving as the IT owner for ERP systems, partner, collaborate and develop positive relationships with business leaders to understand business needs in support of the digital strategy, corporate objectives, and major functional objectives.
- Working with the PMO to Lead demand and drive the execution of a portfolio of projects through effective prioritization, planning, vendor management, and oversight.
- Supporting day-to-day improvements, configuration, and setup changes in Oracle ERP to provide efficiency and support business operations needs, and be responsible for end-to-end delivery for any projects, improvements, and support.
- Acting as a liaison to Finance and Supply Chain, you will partner multi-functionally across SS&P, HR, legal, and Manufacturing verticals to ensure systems integrate and operate as designed and intended to support global process execution to deliver the best stakeholder and customer experience.
- Utilizing best practices for defining business capabilities, understanding core requirements, and handling vendors for implementation and ongoing support
- Ensuring and maintain Application, Integration, and Data architectures for your responsible areas and overall ERP eco-system
- Implementing integrated and automated processes that drive efficiency; establish and sustain knowledge continuity through appropriate level of documentation, cross training, and vendor management for not only System Configs like (BR.100) but also Functional (MD.050) and technical specs (Md.070) including API Integrations and any data exchange with 3rd party systems.
- Establishing governance and tight change control processes and ensure they are rigorously followed across the organization, with respect to Oracle System Configuration changes, setups, extensions and customizations, and integrations to always ensure ITGC SOX Controls. This includes all Finance related applications, external and internal
- Working with the development team, responsible to ensure that all software, platform, and SaaS including 3rd party software are up to date, and patched up to mitigate any risk due to out-of-support software
- Instituting and maintain tight Identity and Access Controls across key and sensitive corporate systems (using RBAC / ABAC) to ensure we align with Regenerons Security controls and mitigate Security risks by removing excessive access rights.
- Mentoring internal direct reports, Sustainability team, and 3rd party led service providers to develop and institute policies and procedures associated with application design and standards, the testing process including working to implement Change Control/Release policies to support the Change Control process with robust rollback procedures
- Sharing responsibility with the other Solutions Directors, and product managers within the ERP and Business Enablement team, to roll out ERP to international locations and build a best-in-class solution with the current ERP ecosystem for the Americas
- streamlining and standardization of financial templates and deliverables
This role might be for you if:
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Strategy and planning: an ability to think and plan over a 1236-month time span
- Grit, can-do attitude. Ability and willingness to roll up sleeves as needed to ensure group success
- Experience in Global Roll out, M&A, ERP Integration and consolidation, change management, and influencing across complex areas such as process design, tradeoffs in systems, scaling programs through company life stages, etc.
- Consistent track record of influencing, leading, and facilitating initiatives with multiple senior stakeholders
- Growth mindset, sense of curiosity, and strong problem-solving skills. Solid attention to detail, organization, and the highest standards for accuracy and precision
- Strong planning, project management, and vendor leadership skills including the establishment of handled services for application support
- A highly organized, detailed oriented individual who can multi-task and achieve results via teamwork and using consultative approaches
- Experience leading IT portfolios and budgets is required.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelors degree in a related field; MBA or similar certification is a plus. 10+ plus years of dynamically increasing responsibility in IT applications with a minimum of 4 years partnering and working with Global Order to Cash multi-functional workstreams, and business enablement functions on the implementation of new business capabilities enabled by IT (Order Management, BOM, Inventory, Procure to Pay, Supplier Collaboration, VAT, Intercompany, etc.). Proven experience with 3PL. Must have a solid background in Order to Cash, Supply Chain touchpoints business processes with several years of experience with multiple best-in-class solutions like Oracle EBS Order to Cash, VAT, (EDI, Intercompany, AR/AP, Procurement, Sourcing, Cost Mgt, BOM, Inventory) Oracle Fusion, SAP S4 Hana (FI/CO, SD, MM). Must have experience with migrating Oracle EBS 12.1.3 or 12.2 to Oracle Fusion or SAP S4 Hana
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$148,100.00 - $241,700.00