Take the next step in your career with an organization that strategically invests in the long-term health of the company, its technology, and its people. The AbbVie Business Technology Solutions (BTS) team shapes the digital transformation necessary for our treatments to positively impact patients’ lives. In the role of Senior Technology Product Manager - Market Access you’ll tackle complex challenges as you develop and diversify your professional experiences while helping others grow and develop their skills.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Build business relationships, identity solutions, and work with diverse technology teams to lead Market Access technology programs.
- Drive data transformation for the market access organization, drive strategic enablement of the affiliate market access teams on digital & data technologies.
- Work very closely with project managers, technology teams, different levels of users, external vendors, global and affiliate stakeholders to deliver the data driven insights.
- Develop expertise in the market access data sources both external and internal, and partner with business teams to identify strategic solutions.
- Have defined authority and responsibility for a significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects. Accountable for actions and decisions taken by self and subordinates.
Tools & Skills that you will use in this role:
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional teams towards task completion.
- Ability to conduct and execute data and technology projects in IT environments, Knowledge and experience with a Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is required.
- Understanding of Agile and DevOps preferred.
- Ability to do through analysis to build business case and tell the story with data.
- Knowledge of working with data lakes, and data analysis.
Experiences that make you a strong candidate for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree with 8 years’ experience; Master's Degree with 7 years’ experience; PhD with 3 years’ experience.
- Experience with engaging business partners in a “business outcomes and challenges” conversation and big picture thinking.
- Experience with comprehensive data analyses and insights to help them discover strategic uses of technology.
- Experience with data strategy, data analytics and conversion to use cases working with data engineering and technology teams.
- Experience in conduct requirement workshops sessions, manage project business case, manage projects.
- Experience in rollout of capabilities to affiliates and enable adoption.
- Experience in identifying requirements / features which will be most beneficial to the business and experience in storytelling with data.
- Experience managing large and complex data and tech projects across multiple business functions.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in implementing analytics solutions - multi users/multi geographies/ data lakes.
If you believe you’re a great fit for this job but don’t have all of the experiences listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Why Business Technology Solutions
For anyone who wants to use technology and data to make a difference in people’s lives, shape the digital transformation of a leading biopharmaceutical company, and secure sustainable career growth within a diverse, global team: we’re ready for you.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.