The Director, HR Operations Transformation and Integration reports to the Vice President, HR Operations and will lead a team responsible for project and change management, and continuous improvement efforts, needed to optimize and scale the AbbVie HR Shared Services model.
This role will partner with the HR Operations leadership team, center of excellence leaders, affiliate business HR, finance, BTS, third-party vendors, and consultants to ensure HR Operations is delivering excellence to the business in the most efficient manner.
- Lead change management efforts to evolve the organization to new global model while also aligning processes to that new model (Internal to HR Operations as well as cross-functional stakeholders)
- Establish Continuous Process Improvement mindset and framework
- Create a sustainable and replicable framework to enable the seamless transition of work from HR Centers of Expertise (COEs) and affiliate HR teams
- Lead a cross-functional ‘SWAT team’ responsible for integrating additional HR COEs and Business Human Resources (BHR) operational activities into HR Operations
- Build a high performing team that can influence and drive success change across a complex and matrixed organization
- Partner with the business, IT and third-party vendors to scope and implement new technology functionality; enhance existing processes and solutions
- Partner to design and implement standardized intake, workflow, and measurement models for globally consistent HR operational work
- Drive execution by ensuring coordination and collaboration between regions, countries, and functions to embed the global mindset across the org
- Establish metrics and dashboards to measure and report the impact of continuous process improvement efforts
- Bachelor's degree
- Six Sigma, Lean or other continuous improvement experience
- Business HR (otherwise known as HR Business Partner) experience; US or international
- Demonstrated ability to identify and realize efficiencies by improving processes and leveraging technologies
- Demonstrated ability to build high performing teams and develop talent
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance
- Ability to work autonomously and is a self-starter
- Learns, fast, grasps the 'essence' and can change the course quickly where indicated
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.