What's happening at Entrada Therapeutics? Our mission is to transform the treatment of devastating diseases by establishing a new class of medicines to engage intracellular targets that have long been considered inaccessible and undruggable.
Our Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV™)-therapeutics represent a fundamental advancement in the field of intracellular therapeutics. They are designed to enable the efficient intracellular delivery of a wide range of therapeutics into a variety of organs and tissues, resulting in an improved therapeutic index. Through our EEV platform, we are building a diverse pipeline of RNA-, antibody- and enzyme-based programs for the potential treatment of neuromuscular, immunological, ocular and metabolic diseases, among others.
Our lead oligonucleotide programs include ENTR-601-44 and ENTR-601-45 for the potential treatment of people living with Duchenne who are exon 44 and 45 skipping amenable, respectively, as well as our partnered candidate ENTR-701 targeting myotonic dystrophy type 1 (DM1).
We are a tight-knit team of experts and leaders in both therapeutic development and rare diseases and are excited to grow and attract colleagues who are ready to join a high-energy, dedicated team that likes to get things done and dramatically improve the lives of patients and their families. The Perfect Addition to our Team
You are interested in working at the intersection of life sciences and business. You want to join a high growth biotech company in a business strategy role to help support the team by synthesizing and communicating strategic insights from competitor developments. You bring to the table the combination of an inquisitive spirit, critical thinking, and analytical skills. You love reading about and following innovative science, performing data-driven analyses, and contributing strategic insights. You thrive in figuring out the details and understanding the nuances while still making the connections to the bigger picture. You look forward to working with and learning from leaders across the organization in a high impact role.The Opportunity
This position will lead and support many different aspects of competitive intelligence and strategy work. Example workstreams include competitive monitoring and tracking, conference coverage, and strategy development. You’ll conduct primary and secondary research to gather insights and data and use them to inform analysis and derive implications. You’ll be expected to be a key member leading the Competitive Intelligence workstream and instill market insights and data in a timely fashion and create concise write-ups for internal communications. You will also be supporting various workstreams in Scientific Strategy and Business Strategy by performing analyses of market intelligence and building scientific and commercial assessments to drive recommendations.Responsibilities
- Support and drive competitive intelligence activities, including tracking, analyzing, synthesizing, and communicating competitive and market activities to internal stakeholders in a concise and timely manner
- Attend relevant conferences to track industry activities and trends to inform internal decision making.
- Conduct profiling and analysis of scientific opportunities in new therapeutic areas and modalities for the design and development of intracellular biologics using the EEV platform.
- Gather and capture market data to support data-driven analyses, generate strategic insights, and communicate findings in an efficient manner.
At Entrada, our passion for science, our devotion to patients and our values drive our behavior:
- Humanity - We genuinely care about patients and about one another.
- Tenacity - We are relentless and persistent in the pursuit of developing therapies for patients.
- Creativity - We are creative problem solvers.
- Collaboration - We are more than the sum of our parts.
- Curiosity - We have a growth mindset and push conventional thought and theory.
To thrive on our team, you will need to come with:
- Bachelor of Science or Arts degree in life sciences (biology, biochemistry, chemistry, etc.) strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferably in an analytical role such as market research, equity research, or life sciences consulting.
- Direct experience synthesizing and communicating competitive insights from drug development programs and/or companies.
- Exceptional analytical skills combined with a broad understanding of the life sciences business and R&D process.
- Ability to create and present ideas effectively using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment.
- Ability to be a team player with a can-do attitude and a willingness to embrace new challenges and the flexibility to adjust course based on new findings and team inputs.
- Located in the Greater Boston Area.
By becoming a team member here at Entrada, you’ll have access to competitive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, and short term and long-term disability insurance. We value work life balance, you'll benefit from discretionary time off, paternity leave, and an excellent 401(k) package. We also offer a generous transportation stipend to commute as you wish. Our location in the vibrant and growing Seaport District is close to all the best that the city of Boston has to offer.
Entrada Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.Third Party Staffing Agencies
Entrada does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. For the protection of all parties involved in the recruiting process, resumes will only be accepted from recruiters/agencies if a signed agreement is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified position. Unsolicited resumes sent to Entrada from recruiters/agencies do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter/agency and Entrada and do not obligate Entrada to pay fees if we hire from those resumes.