What's happening at Entrada Therapeutics? Our mission is to transform the treatment of devastating diseases by establishing a new class of medicines to engage intracellular targets that have long been considered inaccessible and undruggable.
Our Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV™)-therapeutics represent a fundamental advancement in the field of intracellular therapeutics. They are designed to enable the efficient intracellular delivery of a wide range of therapeutics into a variety of organs and tissues, resulting in an improved therapeutic index. Through our EEV platform, we are building a diverse pipeline of RNA-, antibody- and enzyme-based programs for the potential treatment of neuromuscular, immunological, ocular and metabolic diseases, among others.
Our lead oligonucleotide programs include ENTR-601-44 and ENTR-601-45 for the potential treatment of people living with Duchenne who are exon 44 and 45 skipping amenable, respectively, as well as our partnered candidate ENTR-701 targeting myotonic dystrophy type 1 (DM1).
We are a tight-knit team of experts and leaders in both therapeutic development and rare diseases and are excited to grow and attract colleagues who are ready to join a high-energy, dedicated team that likes to get things done and dramatically improve the lives of patients and their families. The Perfect Fit
You are a versatile, self-motivated team player who looks forward to embracing new challenges and jumping into action. You work collaboratively both within the Product Development team and across the R&D teams at Entrada as well as CROs to support IND enabling in vitro studies across our development pipeline. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are capable of juggling multiple competing priorities. You follow up and follow through, and efficiently bring solutions to problems. You have strong interpersonal skills that allow you to effectively build working relationships inside and outside the company. Job title will be commensurate on the experience of the candidate. The Opportunity
As an In Vitro Translational Scientist in the Product Development Group, you will join the Product Development Team and support projects as they move through drug discovery and into early clinical development. You will work cross functionally and serve as a bridge between the discovery and clinical development spaces and contribute to early development strategy. Responsibilities
- The scientist will focus on target engagement activities for clinical candidates using in vitro models. The majority of work will be in downstream efficacy. analysis testing in vitro samples including a broad range of techniques including RT-PCR, ddPCR, Western blot, ELISA, etc.
- Lead and/or support in vitro study designs for non-clinical pharmacological efficacious readouts, mechanism of action-related translational questions, and pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic relationships of the clinical candidate.
- Collaborate with discovery and support the Biomarker team for writing and following standard operating procedures and biomarker analysis method transfer and method qualification.
- Contribute to authoring and review (technical and data QC) of internal stage-gate documents for regulatory and/or discovery purposes.
- Work with team members in preclinical stage project teams to produce clear, testable translational hypotheses to address program objectives.
At Entrada, our passion for science, our devotion to patients and our values drive our behavior:
- Humanity - We genuinely care about patients and about one another.
- Tenacity - We are relentless and persistent in the pursuit of developing therapies for patients.
- Creativity - We are creative problem solvers.
- Collaboration - We are more than the sum of our parts.
- Curiosity - We have a growth mindset and push conventional thought and theory.
To thrive on our team, you will need to come with:
- PhD degree in a scientific discipline with 0-2 years of industry/post-doctoral experience for a Scientist I and 2-4 years of industry/post-doctoral experience for a Scientist II
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including writing, reviewing, and editing scientific documents
- Work and drive decision-making within a versatile, multi-regional, and matrix teams
- Right attitude (agile, curious, open-minded, "can-do" mindset)
- Ability to be scientifically independent and manage workload and expectations
- Track record of success and measurable contribution in moving any therapeutic programs forward through preclinical and clinical development in an academic or industry setting
- Experience in research of oligo, biologics (antibody or enzymes), and other moiety-based therapies is a good plus (small molecules, CGT, etc)
- Hands on experiences on analysis including binding affinity (BLI, SPR, etc.), ELISA, rt-PCR, dd-PCR, Western blot, cell-based assays, etc. Muscle cell culture experience is a good plus.
- A translational team member experience in an industry setting for assets progressing through IND-enabling studies is a good plus
By becoming a team member here at Entrada, you’ll have access to competitive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, and short term and long-term disability insurance. We value work life balance, you'll benefit from discretionary time off, paternity leave, and an excellent 401(k) package. We also offer a generous transportation stipend to commute as you wish. Our location in the vibrant and growing Seaport District is close to all the best that the city of Boston has to offer.
Entrada Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Third Party Staffing Agencies
Entrada does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. For the protection of all parties involved in the recruiting process, resumes will only be accepted from recruiters/agencies if a signed agreement is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified position. Unsolicited resumes sent to Entrada from recruiters/agencies do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter/agency and Entrada and do not obligate Entrada to pay fees if we hire from those resumes.