We are looking for a High Purity Water (Clean Utilities) Technician with a Monday - Friday, 10:00PM 6:30AM schedule to join our growing team. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Clean Utilities Technicians support the manufacturing process through involvement with start-up, operation, monitoring, maintaining and shutdown of clean utility systems and equipment within Clean Utility mechanical rooms.
Please note this will be a Monday-Friday 1st shift 8:00am-4:30pm position for approximately 3-6 months for training. Working hours thereafter will be 3rd shift 10:00pm-6:30am Monday - Friday.
As a Clean Utilities Technician, a typical day might include the following:
- Performing preventative and predictive maintenance on related clean utilities and systems that support manufacturing.
- Maintaining water rooms and related equipment such as pumps, motors, Water for Injection (WFI) stills, Clean Steam Generators and related piping.
- Performing activities such as troubleshooting, hands on repairs on all related clean utility equipment and systems, and WFI point of use flushing.
- Maintaining documents and records on all validated equipment and systems.
- Collaborating with other departments and contractors on scheduling repairs and maintenance of clean utility systems.
- Perform monitoring and control of systems utilizing computer driven Building Automation System (BAS) and PLC controls
- Communicating with management regarding change documentation as necessary.
- Following current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Good Business Practices (G).
- Communicating and coordinating with each department and within Facilities Management when planned and unplanned work events occur.
- Participating in rotational on-call schedule.
This role might be for you if you:
- Can read and/or understand piping, electrical, and instrumentation drawings
- Possess basic troubleshooting skills as they relate to the water room and mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrate basic problem solving skills
- Understand additional mechanical equipment and systems such as pharmaceutical compressed air, domestic water lines, plant steam and high/low pressure condensate return systems
- Can learn and follow routine procedures independently as well as part of a team
- Have the comfort and flexibility to work in a changing environment
- Are capable of lifting, pushing, and/or pulling at least 50lbs
- Have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
To be considered for the Clean Utilities Technician position you must be willing and able to work Monday - Friday, 10:00PM 6:30AM and meet the education and experience minimums listed below for each level:
- Clean Utilities Technician I: HSD/GED with 2+ years of related experience OR AAS degree and 0+ years
- Clean Utilities Technician II: HSD/GED with 5+ years of related experience OR AAS degree and 2+ years of related experience
- Clean Utilities Technician III: HSD/GED with 8+ years of related experience OR AAS degree and 5+ years of related experience
Prior experience in the maintenance and operation of large scale utilities plant is preferred but not required. Level will be determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)
$20.27 - $41.88