HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve worked hard to become the professional you are today and are now ready to take the next step in your career. How will you put your skills, experience and passion to work toward your goals? At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Come do your best work alongside other innovative, driven professionals in this meaningful role.
Senior Associate - Regulatory AffairsLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will assist the US Regulatory Leads and the Global Regulatory Team (GRT) in the Regulatory Affairs organization.
- To coordinate and execute US regulatory submissions under the direction of the US Regulatory Lead in compliance with corporate standards and regulatory requirements.
- To manage and execute the preparation, delivery, and electronic archiving of documentation for inclusion in US regulatory submissions
- To assist the Global Regulatory Lead to manage GRT interactions
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist US Regulatory Lead to support local regulatory activities (e.g. IND submissions and agency meetings)
- Provide and maintain CTA/MA documentation support (e.g. initial filings, amendments, and periodic reports) in collaboration with US Regulatory Lead
- Create and maintain product regulatory information and history documents through Amgen systems
- Appropriately archive regulatory documents and agency communications
- Collaborate with CROs / partners to support site initiation
- Complete regulatory forms to support agency communications
- Provide regulatory support through cross-functional interactions in work package teams (eg. commercial and evidence generation teams)
- Support the development and execution of GRT goals
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The dynamic professional we seek is a self-starter with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
Bachelors degree and 2 years of Regulatory Affairs experience
Associates degree and 6 years of Regulatory Affairs experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Regulatory Affairs experiencePreferred Qualifications:
ThriveWhat you can expect of us
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific/clinical information
- Ability to collaborate with team members to tackle problems and develop a course of action
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity to achieve global results
- Planning and organizing abilities
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple activities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to influence others
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
This position will be paid on an hourly basis. The annualized base pay range for this opportunity in the U.S. is $83,292 - $103,796.
In addition to the base salary, Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancers, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.