HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve worked hard to become the professional you are today and are now ready to take the next step in your career. How will you put your skills, experience and passion to work toward your goals? At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Come do your best work alongside other innovative, driven professionals in this meaningful role.
US Analytics ManagerLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will lead insights generation activities leading secondary data analytics and engaging other Commercial Data and Analytics team members to fully integrate research. This position will support our GMBU products (Repatha, Prolia, and Evenity) in the US. The role reports to the Director for Analytics, GMBU.
- Leverages deep scientific or biopharma understanding to appropriately define relevant business problems and address through data and analytics approaches/projects
- Identifies key business questions that need to be addressed to meet changing business needs
- Consistently engage in thought leadership to shape brand strategy
- Influences leadership to incorporate key findings, insights and intelligence into program strategy
- Prioritize research resources to impact critical business issues and decisions
- Turn unstructured business issues/requests into appropriate action plans and projects that result in high quality, meaningful and concrete results
- Plan, craft and conduct key strategic and highly sophisticated secondary research programs and translate the findings into strategic and tactical recommendations that help drive brand success
- Synthesize and integrate various data, research and analyses into concrete insights
- Ensuring that analyses and summaries of results are shared in the form of compelling stories that deepen customer understanding
- Stays on the forefront of data and analytics techniques and capabilities; and leads implementation of new methodologies and standard processes
- Consider alternative methodologies to collect the voice of customer, being open to emerging innovative methods without immediately jumping to standard methods
- Develop and nurture productive relationships with the oncology cross-functional marketing team to appropriately define the business problems/business questions
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek possesses these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
Masters degree and 2 years of market research and/or analytics experience
Bachelors degree and 4 years of market research and/or analytics experience
Associates degree and 10 years of market research and/or analytics experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of market research and/or analytics experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- Ability to function independently
- Global / pipeline & US in-line experience
- Demonstrated exceptional strategic / critical thinking abilities and business insight
- Demonstrated ability to dig deep and uncover the why beneath the observed behaviors (go beyond the rational)
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills with ability to explain complex concepts clearly to a variety of audiences
- Ability to work collaboratively in team-based environment
- Ability to balance multiple projects and workstreams simultaneously
- Proficient facilitation, negotiation, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
The annual base salary range for this opportunity in the U.S. is $109,752-145,461
In addition to the base salary, Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancers, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.