Just-Evotec Biologics is seeking a Director, HR - Site Head for its Redmond, WA Site. The Director, HR - Site Head acts as a partner of the Redmond, WA Leadership Teams and is responsible for meeting all HR needs for the Site. He/she aligns the local People agenda to support the business and people strategies and ensures its execution. Externally, he/she represents Evotec in front of external authorities and acts as deputy to VP, Head of HR - US. The Director, HR - Site Head reports with a dotted line to the Business Site Head and a solid line to the VP, Head of HR - US.
- Part of the Site leadership team, he/she represents and drives the HR agenda
- Act as legal representative of the site for HR matters
- Ensure the compliance of all HR activities with local internal and external regulations
- Control & check Payroll in collaboration of Payroll team and the VP, Head of HR - US
- Manage and develop the Site dedicated HR Operations teams (including an HR BP) as we build our new operating model (This role will have a direct report within six months after joining the Company)
- Reporting of relevant site/legal entity HR KPIs internally and externally
- Ensure coordination of site / legal entity change initiatives (i.e. acquisition integration, site HR initiative, etc.)
- Ensure coordination of roll out of Center of Excellence initiatives at site level in coordination with HR VPs
- Coordinate compensation & benefits review for the local function together with local HR teams.
- Help to enable the Global Talent Acquisition Team to meet hiring needs by assisting with and/or creating job offers, delivering offers, etc.
- Ensure positive collaboration across the different sites HR teams
- Provide input and partner with HRDs & global HR teams regarding specific site / legal entity HR initiatives or needs
- Partner with Finance and other Enabling Functions as well as local business functions to meet site needs
- Get input from Site leadership team on specific needs / initiatives
- Get input from VP, Head of HR - US on country wide initiatives
- Get support from Centers of Excellence on developing relevant solutions to fit the business needs (i.e. admin systems and processes)
- Accountable for compliance to site HR and external authorities’ regulations
- Accountable, when relevant, for signature of bi-weekly payroll
- Responsible for site budget (execution and compliance)
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree a plus.
- 10+ years of related, HR experience as a business partner with a proven track record in leading an HR team
- 2+ years of demonstrated experienced in an FDA-regulated, manufacturing operation, preferably in a biologics manufacturing operation
- Demonstrated experience successfully working in multi-national, highly matrixed organizations.
- Strong business acumen and ability to contribute to the business strategy and operational execution
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with site leaders to develop, implement and monitor talent and organizational programs that enable the achievement of business goals
- Excellent skills in the following areas: leadership, coaching, integration, facilitation, complex problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Clear thinker and ability to think strategically and can develop simple, straightforward, effective, and transparent plans that can be fully executed on a timely basis
- Approach complex problems with rigor, quickly diagnosing issues, approach and resources required for an effective solution
- Strong problem solving, facilitation and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Be a credible influencer, motivator and change agent
- Ability to grasp technical information quickly
- Must be able to manage high workload and multiple projects with limited resources
- Able to explain HR policies, processes, and practices in a clear and concise manner
- Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop, and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
The base pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be $160,000 to $190,000; Base salary offered may vary depending on individual’s skills, experience and competitive market value. Additional total rewards include discretionary annual bonus, long term incentive plan, comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision, short-term and long-term disability, company paid basic life insurance, 401k company match, flexible work, generous paid time off and paid holiday, wellness and transportation benefits.
Just-Evotec Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, age, disability, genetic information, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Evotec (US) Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, age, disability, genetic information, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.