Just-Evotec Biologics is seeking a highly motivated Manufacturing Technician to join a dynamic team located in South Lake Union. The position will offer a significant opportunity to improve worldwide access to biotherapeutics. This team member will be responsible for supporting the clinical manufacturing of mammalian cell-based biotherapeutics under cGMP conditions. Manufacturing Technicians are expected to work in the solution and equipment prep area of the facility. The Manufacturing Technician will support media and buffer compounding, facilitate parts washing, autoclaving of equipment and assist in manufacturing operations as needed.
- Weigh and dispense raw materials for media and buffer preparation.
- Compounding of media and buffers in an ISO Class 8 Cleanroom
- Perform operations according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Execution of approved Batch Records
- Recognize and report deviations from procedures
- Ensure compliance with company quality systems, safety procedures, and other company policies
- Maintain supplies and gowning stocking
- Support operations such as filter integrity testing and flushing of perfusion filters
- Support operations of glasswasher and autoclave
- Assembling Manufacturing equipment / assemblies for autoclaving
- Maintain an effective working relationship with others
- Associate degree and relevant Manufacturing or Operations experience; or
- 2 years in a technical school setting with hands-on experience; or
- High school diploma / GED and relevant Manufacturing or Operations experience
- Experience in GMP/Clean room environment
- Experience in Equipment Prep (e.g., washers, autoclave)
- Experience and Knowledge of Weigh Dispense Operations
- Experience in Solution Prep
- Prior experience with process equipment
- Mechanical ability/expertise
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of basic Chemistry, Biology, and physical principles
- Troubleshooting skills on Washers and Autoclaves
The base pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be $25/hr to $29/hr. Base salary offered may vary depending on individual’s skills, experience and competitive market value. Additional total rewards include discretionary annual bonus, comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision, short-term and long-term disability, company paid basic life insurance, 401k company match, flexible work, generous paid time off and paid holiday, wellness and transportation benefits.
Evotec (US) Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, age, disability, genetic information, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.