Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 16,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. Under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,” Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
- Partners with the Head of LD to help inspire a “culture of learning” within DSI
- Designs and develops learning and development programs based on current and future talent needs in alignment with the DSI People Strategy.
- Partner with the Head of LD and key stakeholders to identify current and future learning and development needs for people leaders and workforce segments that support and align to the overall business strategy and goals.
- Works with HRBPs and business leaders to diagnose and assess learning needs and provide actionable solutions to close identified skills gaps. These learning solutions may roll into the annual learning plan or implemented for specific functions or teams.
- Support the Head of LD on global learning initiatives and lead the deployment at the regional (DSI) level.
- Oversees the coordination and delivery of training programs to ensure optimal participation of learners and utilization of learning assets.
- Designs and delivers leadership development programs to enhance people manager capabilities.
- Works with and deploys third-party vendors to shape and deliver the learning portfolio; provide vendor recommendations to best address business needs and assesses/tracks ROI and satisfaction by client groups.
- Facilitates in-house designed programs and possible externally certified programs
- Assists in the development and rollout of global learning programs being deployed at the regional level.
- Works closely with the Talent Management team to integrate LD processes with the overall talent strategy; provides recommendations for learning solutions that align to talent needs and capability gaps.
- Ensures DSI HR technology strategy includes appropriate LD support elements. This includes but not limited to the LMS, HRIS, and the LD intranet site.
- Partners with the Head of LD and Communications to ensure the LD learning programs are marketed/communicated and made assessable to the organization.
- Partners with both external vendors and internal stakeholders to communicate and promote LD programs.
- Oversees the maintenance/updates of the LD intranet site
- Partners with Total Wellbeing team in the design, development, and rollout of training needs.
- Develops and measures metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of all learning and development programs; uses data to determine and recommend future program enhancements
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master's Degree preferred
- 7 or More Years of organizational development or learning experience or related experience required
- Demonstrated exceptional presentation and training skills required
- Experience with learning design and deployment required
- Strong "people" skills and collaborative approach with others required
- Strong virtual and classroom facilitation skills required
- Demonstrated ability to make data-driven and strategic decisions required
- Demonstrated commitment to fulfilling tasks, obligations and responsibilities within time frame agreed to and at the requisite level of quality required
- Demonstrated superior management through influence of peers and stakeholders preferred
- Experience in program/process design, as well as process improvement preferred
- Experience managing a team of direct reports preferred
- Experience in measuring learning effectiveness preferred
- Experience managing third party vendors preferred
- Experience working cross functionally on a global level preferred
Ability to travel up to 10% Conferences and business meetings as necessary
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.