Warehouse Associates are accountable for accurately performing a combination of manual and automated tasks necessary for receipt, storage, transporting, picking, packing, shipping, staging, delivery etc. of product that may be hazardous, temperature sensitive, or of high value amid continuously demonstrating behaviors aligned with AbbVie’s attributes and values. The Warehouse Associate will work Monday to Friday from 11:00am to 7:30pm.
Comply with all appropriate policies and procedures to successfully maintain training, safety, GxP, and governmental agency standards.
Ability to comprehend and accurately process paperwork in accordance with policies and procedures.
Demonstrated ability to adapt to fast changing work demand.
Responsible for cross-training in multiple areas of the operation while maintaining a low level of quality mistakes.
Accurately receive and inspect inbound product/material for infestation, overages, shortages, and damages (OS&D).
Efficiently and correctly pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is picked.
Transfers and locates material/product to general storage areas or shipping locations.
Verify quantity, quality, labeling and address with the customer’s order to ensure outgoing shipments are complete and accurate.
- High School Diploma or GED to ensure ability to accurately complete basic math calculations, read and understand training documents, product labeling and warehouse signage written in English.
- Pass medical screening and background checks that may be conducted by local, state, and/or federal authorities.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to fast changing work demand.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced positive team-oriented environment, coupled with good multi-tasking skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office products, general computer skills and RF scanners. Ability to comprehend and execute standard problem-solving skills and effectively communicate verbally and written.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs., and/or more with assistance. Able to bend, reach, stoop, climb, stand and walk for entire shift of 8 hours or more.
- Operate various types of material handling equipment including but not limited to forklifts, hand tools and other devices operated in a warehouse environment while maintaining the highest level of productivity and accuracy.
- Wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to work in an atmosphere range of 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.