*This position will be required to be on-site 5 days / week and will work 1st shift. May be required to work some weekends*
- Work closely with the Clinical Research Technical ManagerCoordinate and/or assist with the coordination of Phase 1 studies conducted at the ACPRU.
- Ensure the Principal Investigator’s and Clinical Project Team’s needs are met with regards to study set-up, execution and completion at the ACPRU.
- Provide direction to the ACPRU Clinical Research Technician staff on study activities.
- Ensure ACPRU is staffed with technical staff that is trained and assigned responsibilities appropriate for their level of training and experience.
- Ensure technician work schedule provides adequate coverage for clinical study activities.
- Review Draft Protocols and provide comment on aspects of study that impact general Study Technician duties, ACPRU workflow and operational aspects of the studies conducted at the ACPRU.
- Accurately comply with study protocol and SOP requirements, independently generate necessary source worksheets from study protocols, and ensures study documents are completed appropriately.
- Ensure study personnel are trained on safety and operational aspects of compound under study.Mentor, coach and train Clinical Research Technician staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Phlebotomy background with ECG experience – minimum 4 years.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Familiarity with medical terminology – minimum 4 years
- Familiarity with clinical research – 4-6 years
- Familiarity with GCP documentation requirements
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.