IT Systems Analyst – ERP (CONTRACT)
Vice President, Information Technology
Brisbane, CA or Remote
Sangamo Therapeutics is a genomic medicine company building value with cutting-edge work across four distinct but complementary technology platforms – gene therapy, cell therapy, in vivo
genome editing, and in vivo
genome regulation. Using its deep scientific expertise and proprietary zinc finger genome engineering technology, Sangamo is working to create genomic cures for patients suffering from severe genetic diseases for which today's medicines can only treat symptoms. At Sangamo, we are passionate about transforming lives by building a robust, sustainable, differentiated, innovative, and high value genomic medicine pipeline that addresses patients with life-limiting conditions. Sangamo takes pride in being the first to edit endogenous human genes, first to treat patients with gene edited T cells, and first to treat patients with in vivo
genome editing. Our top priority is to meet the needs of patients with commitment and compassion. Along with our commitment to science and to our patients, we also endeavor to create an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity. Sangamo is a company where individuals can flourish, grow and develop their expertise.
We are seeking top talent to join our mission. Let's build a better future together.
Sangamo Therapeutics is seeking a skilled and experienced IT Systems Analyst – ERP for a temporary role. We anticipate a 3-month engagement. Preference is for candidates that can work a hybrid schedule out of our Brisbane, CA facility.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Works with business partners to understand business needs and translate those needs into functional requirements in coordination with Service Providers
- Collaborates closely with IT teams and technology partners to validate functional requirements and support solution development.
- Develops, in partnership with business stakeholders, acceptance criteria and test cases and facilitates user acceptance testing
- Gains a robust understanding of company business processes in order to support the business stakeholders
- Support the financial month-end and quarter-end process
- Engage with auditors and support the SOX audit process.
- Works effectively and manages multiple concurrent priorities and requirements
- Serves as the expert in business process and analysis methodologies, bringing forth the best approach for the project or business process.
- Supports project management functions by assigning activities and ensuring activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Supports day-to-day IT operations.
- Over 2 years of strong technical or operational support experience in financial and procurement systems
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other business functions.
- Demonstrated experience in working with diverse groups of people in a problem-solving environment.
- Experience supporting solutions in an Oracle Cloud Financials, Oracle HCM and SaaS procurement environment.
- Experience coordinating with application support teams (MSPs) for timely delivery of functional and technical solutions.
- Experience supporting quarter end financial close and SOX audits
- Experience with project methodologies spanning from Waterfall to Agile
- Experience working on the life-cycle of Project Management
- Experience with functional and technical aspects of major enterprise business systems and related technologies
- Written and verbal experience articulating risks, improvement opportunities and overall viewpoints within project teams to and senior leadership
- Experience working in reporting tools like Power BI or Tableau is a plus.
Sangamo is an equal opportunity employer
- Understanding of capabilities, features and limitations of system development tools.
- Thorough understanding of planning, analysis and testing techniques required to support such systems.
- Extensive knowledge/ experience in functional business areas, such as finance, accounting, procurement, and information technology.
- Ability to act in a consultative role to understand functional business processes, related information technology needs and to develop solutions and delivery proposals.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities.
- History of applying varied approaches to solve complex business support challenges of significance to the organization.
- Advanced knowledge of standard business tools such as MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sangamo is committed to fostering belonging for all employees and embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion in recruiting and hiring. All qualified applicants for employment are encouraged to apply and will be considered without regard to an individual's race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Commitment to Safety
Sangamo requires all U.S. workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their start date. This requirement is a condition of employment at Sangamo, and it applies regardless of location or classification of role. If you are unable to receive the vaccine, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation consistent with applicable laws.
The anticipated salary range is for candidates who will work in our Brisbane or Point Richmond, CA offices. The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience with the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.. This salary range may not apply to remote positions that work in other states.
Note to External Recruiters
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than from the candidates themselves. If you wish to be considered for the presentation of candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach out to you directly if there is a business need for your services.