Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 16,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. Under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,” Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
Reports to the Head of Learning & Development (L&D) and responsible for managing the deployment of the HR L&D learning offers for Daiichi Sankyo Inc. This role will have both the responsibilities for supporting learning programs as well as the assessment of business needs, defining the learning outcomes expected, finding the right learning intervention to address the needs/asks from the business, managing vendor selection, and tracking KPIs/metrics for measuring success outcomes. Additionally, this role will be the primary point of contact for all intact team requested training events. Finally, this role should have a strong contribution to driving a "culture of learning" for Daiichi Sankyo.
- Lead the management of all training programs on the Learning Management System (LMS – Compliance Wire). This includes class posting, and roster management both within the system and liaise with internal or external provider.
- Manage LD online calendar. This includes registering trainings with Corporate Calendar to ensure there is no overlap with other corporate initiatives and drafting/sending all invites for instructor led programs and update calendar details as needed.
- Manage communications of all learning offers to appropriate individuals via the LMS or other course management platforms (i.e.: Cvent and Poppulo).
- Assist with program promotion – leverage various DSI communication channels to promote the LD offerings. This includes collaborating with the various internal media owners as well as working with external communication vendors (i.e., website and other promos).
- Create tracking system for learning journeys (i.e.: tracking the completion of various training events assigned to new people managers).
- Manage and create communication streams for all instructor led training events, including invites, pre-work, logistics, and follow-ups.
- Primary contact for both internal and external facilitators.
- Oversee the LD intranet site design, curation and updating. Help ensure the LD website is a place of information sharing and means of program registration. Work with IT to create and manage needed updates.
- Responsible for data reporting and maintenance of digital learning platform(s) (i.e.: LinkedIn Learning).
- Responsible for assessments deployment and collection (i.e.: DiSC and new manager training)
- Assist with learning metrics collection and reporting. This includes sending post program surveys and reporting results post program, quarterly, and annually.
- Oversee onsite training sessions for ongoing support as needed, lead contact for all training participants.
- Enhance the learning experience for all program attendees (i.e.: signage, welcome, in classroom setup).
- Manage cycle of intact team trainings including promotion of intact team opportunities, communication with intact team department(s), and tracking all trainings deployed.
- Manage LD email box (reply, process or distribute/escalate all incoming email).
- Work with third-party vendors to assist with program deployment including material management, facilitator contact, etc.
- Assist with the design and development of new programs based on current and future talent needs in alignment with the DSI People Strategy.
- Assist in the assessment of new external providers and programs to ensure they are matching internal development needs.
- Track all new program requests, and survey results to assist with business case building when requesting new programs.
- Analyze facilitation needs including planning internal facilitation trainings.
- Assist in internal facilitation trainings as needed, (i.e., DiSC).
- Attend all external and internal vendor meetings.
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4 or More Years Related work experience. required
- Strong knowledge of Outlook, and Outlook Calendar. required
- Working knowledge of roster management platform (i.e.: LMS, Cvent and Poppulo). preferred
- Knowledge of backend internet design. preferred
- Experience within pharma/life sciences. preferred
- Working knowledge of a learning management system and ability to perform backend admin needs. preferred
- Experience working with external vendors preferred
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.